Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
DAMNN UK getting dethroned by 1 point. xfaint

Uto

Veteran
team-rocket-jessie-pokemon.webp

So it's gonna be Hungary then?

We heard some people saying it was going to be SUSA no?

But SUSA is dead.

So who do we have left?

Romania? WUSA?

Will they challenge Hungary?

Will they?

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I'm curious to know how :hu: ended. I didn't blank it as Gabor does with almost all my entries, even the ones he 😍. That would mean -8 points and behind :uk:.
Don't worry, Gabor, I'm not in the same line as you, I wouldn't even sleep well if I was in a contest and blanked your songs like you do with mine 99% of the times, God knows why.
I'm sorry, but I had to say this and I'm not on drugs. xacademic And I don't have anything to lose anyway! :lol:

Last edited:

ShoeFlo

I'm curious to know how :hu: ended. I didn't blank it as Gabor does with almost my all entries, even the ones he 😍. That would mean -8 points and behind :uk:.
Don't worry, Gabor, I'm not in the same line as you, I wouldn't even sleep well if I was in a contest and blanked your songs like you do with mine 99% of the times, God knows why.
I'm sorry, but I had to say this and I'm not on drugs. xacademic And I don't have anything to lose anyway! :lol:

popcorn-watching-tv.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oop

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
To what songs concerns, yes, :hu: would be awesome!
But personally I would rather see ferret winning, I've already gave an explanation why. But still, 7 points to ferret and 8 to Gabor, one can't hide (for any personal and possible reasons that there could be). It took me a while to say this, but a few things are pretty obvious by now. :) No hard feelings, but there are many coincidences the entries you 😍 included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom