Contact us

WV136 | VALPARAÍSO, CHILE | COVERED IN COLORS | FINAL DRAW UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

SHOCK

First of all, I'm not Pot Bish anymore.... :cry::cry::cry:
Second, I got freaking 1 person in my semi of those who voted in my NF... xcrazy

esc87fan

Semi 1 yet again. After the shock of being the REJU qualifier last edition I don't know what to make of my draw this time

Amir

Veteran
I have no idea who could like my song, so I can't say anything about the draw.
But i always prefer SF1 and I wonder if I'll get a woot or even a point from Corsica :')

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh no, the two people I'm most confident could enjoy my entry are not with me. I hope I haven't got a really bad draw for the third edition in a row but my entry is a big question mark this time anyway. I'm unsure who it will appeal to as it's a mix of genres. It seems though that pretty much everyone is upset with their draw.

theditz83

Veteran
I have no idea who could like my song, so I can't say anything about the draw.
But i always prefer SF1 and I wonder if I'll get a woot or even a point from Corsica :')
I'm already living for the meh for :be: xheat

P.S. is Plug back yet or are we still trying to cope with poor substitutes? xqueenbitch

hijirio

Veteran
My qualification streak after this draw:

tenor.gif

JamieBrown

Hey, it's your today's host speaking xcheer

I see that there will be no LL tonight, quite reasonably, but I can post the show without having the LL before. Quite unusual, but fitting the circumstances.
Regarding that: I had to enjoy the snow masses here today and went on a "little" snow hike. So right now I might need some more rest, before finishing the banners, but the background motives+flags are all set up, also thanks to Flo for helping. This means I cannot promise to post a show tonight, as I don't know how time it will take to fill in the entries informations, but tomorrow early then. Hope you can excuse. If you'd have the same view like me looking through the window right now you might understand :D

Amir

Veteran
would have made more sense to postpone the OM LL since it doesn't have semis,
but happy anyway that there won't be a clash :>

fer20

@cegs5 @RainyWoods @esc87fan @Morocco2021

I'm alive

gif-julie-andrews-movies-the-sound-of-music-Favim.com-374130-1.gif

Wait to the last day to submit something and see what happens :geek:: Murphy's Law. My internet connection was fine before I went to the organic farm market at 06:45 (10:45 CET)... when I came back home an hour later, the connection was unstable and I couldn't log for a day :rolleyes:

@anaraqueen
[Insert *Ciro Gomes making hearts with his hands.jpg]

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
@cegs5 @RainyWoods @esc87fan @Morocco2021

I'm alive

gif-julie-andrews-movies-the-sound-of-music-Favim.com-374130-1.gif

Wait to the last day to submit something and see what happens :geek:: Murphy's Law. My internet connection was fine before I went to the organic farm market at 06:45 (10:45 CET)... when I came back home an hour later, the connection was unstable and I could't log for a day :rolleyes:

@anaraqueen
[Insert *Ciro Gomes making hearts with his hands.jpg]
i hope you already asked to join the WL again IOTAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom