Contact us

WV SWANSEA 135 ️‍🔥 GRAND FINAL ️‍🔥 RESULTS starting with page 2 ️‍🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

I guess that's another personal record shattered - the last time I was the REJU qualifier was WV19 with "Sei Amore" back when I was Switzerland and I got my first top 10 (9th place). And both times I won the REJU vote! It all comes full circle

Zonne147

Congrats :cl: and fellow wintersports fan @JamieBrown. Got :6: from me, lovely song.

Apologies to :be: :paci: ::atti:cali: - you were all very close to make the cut :( and thank you very much for everyone that has voted for :al: in the semis especially to :wale: :ceru: :ar: xlove

Thanks Mike for another great hosting, let's say in Wales forever!! xrose

P.S. If you are interested, I invite you to take a look in our NF ;) -> here <-

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Firstly, congratulations to JamieBrown on an AUTHORITATIVE win! That margin was huge!

Secondly, thank you to Mike for a flaming hot hosting!

Thirdly, thank you to everyone below who voted for :neus:, as well as to those who brought us back to the final. It was great to be back, and I had a lot of fun snapping what felt like a really long streak of down-/mid-tempo songs. I think I might just stay in this glam mood next edition :cool:

:12: ::ceca :ca: :ar:
:10: :west: :hu:
:8: :it: :cali: :bcol:
:7: :sc: :us: ::queb
:6: :kr:
:4: :lond: :hr:
:2: :dk:

Fourthly, I was really happy to see my :12:, Latvia, do so well in this final. Thank you Aigars for a great treat!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Ben & :cl: xcheer xcheer After last edition, I knew you will slay for sure, but getting 225 is a huge result. Great job xclap

It's a shame my 12 didn't get a top 10 result :(

And thanks for 19th place! Looks like I barely made it in the final once again lol ;; at least i got some unexpected points xheart

Thank you xheart
:12: :wale:
:10: :cn: :be: :ceru:
:8: :al:
:7: ::ceca
:5: :sc: ::cors :se:
:4: :nrwe: :uk:
:3: :es: :en:
:2: :de: :rs: :bcol:
:1: :us: :lond: :lv:

And of course, great hosting @Mike xlove Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate with you in this fiery edition, it was a lot of fun! Everything went on very smoothly #besthost

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats JamieBrown and :cl: xcheer

Thank you all for giving 4th place to ::chug and my best result ! NF was a good idea I take, glad to see you appreciated it. Now I can go back to flopping for the next... 3 editions at least ?

:12: :west: :fr:
:10: :bg:
:8: :il: ::berl
:7: :wale: :hr: :nrwe: :kr:
:6: :be: :cy: :susa: :gr:
:5: :fi: :de:
:4: :cn: :es: :ceru:
:3: :ca: :dk: :bcol:
:2: :neus: :ir:
:1: :seou: :se: :al: :ua:

Thanks @Mike and your co-hosts for once again a nice show xlove

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A big congratulations to Ben again 🏆 xheart What an epic victory. I can't remember the last time a winning song went that high with its points. I'll be looking forward to you hosting if you decide to accept the challenge. I remember the previous time you hosted from the United States and it was so much fun.

Congratulations as well to Steph and Nicholas 🥈🥉 You did great!

And thank you to Mike and his fabulous hosting team xlove You did such a wonderful job that I would have been ready for round 3 in Wales. Your hard work is much appreciated xbow

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats @JamieBrown, one of my top in the final so good result :cool: and much more imaginative than Celine.

As for me overall this edition was a hot mess - getting denied a final place by REJU in favour of a song I really disliked, losing many of my favourites in the SF as well, and then my top mostly doing terribly in the final. I guess we've all been there, it was just my turn this edition :lol:

Luckily the superb hosting meant I still enjoyed the shows, Mike you are among the hosting elite xheat

Krishoes

Congrats :cl: and Jamie for this very well deserved gold medal! I already knew that song from other contests and it's still a MASTERPIECE *chefkiss*

Thank you Mike and whoever joined the hosting team for the wonderful job xheart

And obviously, thank you so much for your points for :it: xlove

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats, Chile! Amazing winner! See, @JamieBrown , I told you so. xacademic

Damn you California for stealing from me the place of real winners in the last scoreboard. :mad: :lol:

Nobody likes to be last, but somebody has to be last anyway. I didn't have very high expectations, but I didn't expect to come last. :lol:

Thanks to those who voted for :cy::

:10:::atti:tr:
:6:::cors:svea::hr:
:5::ca::lv::is::za:
:4::ar::no:
:3::wale::cali::uk:
:1::ru::neus:

Next edition, I'm sending a bop that I re-discovered some days ago that I sent it FSC 7 years ago, I don't remember how it did, probably not so well because I'd remember it, but anyway, and I was waiting for this edition to finish to send it. xheat

Genesis

Damn you California for stealing from me the place of real winners in the last scoreboard. :mad: :lol:

It's actually me and Denmark who were sharing the place of real winners prior to the last scoreboard (you were sharing last with California).

Irony of this is that its me who is on the last scoreboard and who gave points to California :lol:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
It's actually me and Denmark who were sharing the place of real winners prior to the last scoreboard (you were sharing last with California).

Irony of this is that its me who is on the last scoreboard and who gave points to California :lol:
But if you hadn't voted for California, I would have been in the place of real winners. xbeee

Genesis

But if you hadn't voted for California, I would have been in the place of real winners. xbeee

No, you wouldn't as you both had 77 points making you last in the final :geek:, but in terms of "physical" placement in the prior-to-final scoreboard banner then yes, you were there :lol:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I would like to laugh. :mrgreen: But I don't feel like laughing at all. xangry I felt really sick for seeing such a beauty so underrated. 🙄
But thank you very much for sending it. xcheer xlove
Thanks! I think in WV~20 it would've been in top 10, but now WV has different needs. :lol:
But I promise I'll send again Michalis Hatzigiannis, Alexia and Costas Cacoyannis as a composer (not all together again, though). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom