gf.png

]

Last edited:

Seok-jin

tenor.gif

GRAND FINAL VOTERS
🔥

(53/55)
::ceca :de: :nrwe: :kr: :ir: :bg: ::atti :it: :sc: ::chug :ca: :gr: :dk: :west: :paci: :ar: ::cors :wale:
:cn: :cali: :es: :be: :susa: :rs: ::ostl :seou: :us: ::berl :il: :no: :pl: :cy: ::oslo ::queb :lond: :ru:
:tr: :neus: :ua: :en: :uk: :bcol: :ceru: :cl: :hu: :svea: :fr: :se: :lv: :hr: :is: :al: :fi:

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:be: has voted. Love my top 10 a lot. Sadly I had to cut out a couple of great songs this time, that under normal circumstances would be getting points.

Journalist

:rs: has finally voted! Well done for all of you, especially those 10 countries in our TOP 10.

Short message for our 12 points:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Fab show again xlove xyes

:us: has just voted. Amazing final. I wanted to vote for fifteen songs, so I'm very sorry to those that missed out. There were also five entries I could have given my 12 points to.

Amir

Veteran
:il: has voted, a wonderful Final
my :12: and :10: made a last second switch, I got too addicted to my :12: lately xheart

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
England voted. It was difficult, but for the wrong reasons, for my personal taste this is the weakest final in a while, but I guess that happens from time to time for everyone. Good luck to my top points :cool:

JamieBrown

The chilean jury agrees with England, but we found a Top 10 to vote for with an acceptable 12 pointer I guess

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer I had exactly 10 songs I enjoyed and wanted to vote for, so that worked out quite nicely! :lol: Ranking my Top 3 was incredibly painful, though. I wanted to give 12 points to all three songs so badly. xlove

nekoisneko

Voted!

I have question to the mods, how come that Corsica entry is eligible while both singer were not originated from Corsica nor live there in certain period (e.g. making an album)?

If I remember correctly, my :kant: entry (the very old one) was questioned about its eligibility due to the singer was Tibetan even though the song in Japanese and she had an established singing career in Japan, particularly in Kanto Region. I had to explained with proofs that she indeed lived in Kanto Region for certain period for her singing career (not only visited) and the song was part of the album that she released during her career in Japan and recorded at music label that located in Tokyo.

nekoisneko

Patrick Fiori is of Corsican origin from his mother and grew up there.

But he wasn't born there, which in my opinion should not be eligible to represent Corsica according to the rule. Plus, he was there growing up, not establishing his career I guess, unless the song being sent is a song that he produced during his growing up period in Corsica.

I applogize to bring this discussion at the very end of the day of voting because I was not at the same semi with Corsica and I rarely check other semi entries until the grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom