Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
GIupUar.png

q4MIKni.png
7ie1JFQ.png
13uPYji.png

Agnetha Fältskog wrote her first song at the age of six, displaying a musical talent that would carry her forwards through the rest of her life! She had a successful 1960s career before joining up with ABBA for their stellar decade. After ABBA, she had returned to a solo career which cumulated in an appearance on the Terry Wogan Show!! In recent years she has made few public appearances; instead enjoying a well earned retirement in her Stockholm residence.

Lynda Woodruff still blames Bonnie Tyler for advising her to "Turn Around" when voicing her satnav. On later investigation, it was discovered that this was in fact the only instruction on Lynda's satnav... Despite these minor errors, the huge success of the 2016 Eurovision in Stockholm led Lynda being much in demand. She refused to do any further hosting jobs, until one day an old acquaintance by the name of Lupus contacted her out of the blue offering her a gig she just couldn't refuse... Hosting WV83 in Stockholm!

Let's celebrate Eurovision!

nLmYweY.png

So people may be wondering "Why 2016 ESC stars and random Swedish Eurovision entrants?!" It's a fair question! So, obviously Eurovision was last held in Stockholm last year, so I wanted to celebrate those entrants and it seemed a little odd to give, say the USA, ManuElla or something, so instead decided to continue the Melodifestivalen theme from the semis but this time go for the winners! Because, as much as we sometimes forget it, all the finalists are winners!!

Oh, and there's another reason why 2016... It's the first time I saw Eurovision live in the arena!! Had a marvellous time and spent it with my beloved Calvin and also got to meet up with a few forum chums, including my wonderful bannerwright Kris. It was such a wonderful few days and I'm overjoyed to be reliving them here in WV!

FINAL's EUROVISION STARS

Send your votes to Lupus and send your heartfelt thanks to [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] for the amazing banners and show!!
DEADLINE: 12/09 - 20 CET

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: WV STOCKHOLM 83 | FINAL | DEADLINE 12/09 @ 20CET

WHO'S VOTED????

REGULAR: ::sthm :ch: ::nswa :bcol: :sk: :cl: :ru: ::balu :de: :ca: :in: :es: :lond: ::do ::atti :pe: :za: :no: ::midw :si:mo ::mazo :us: :is: ::newy :ua: :jp: ::ostl :gr: :il: :mn: :ie: :wale: ::uy ::sg :tr: :west: :en: :bg: :nl: :sobr: :li:sb :kr: :svea: :lt: :ar: :am: :se: :lv: :ro: :au: :pt: :xk: :susa: DR Congo :nz: :az: Sakha ::seen ::gn ::mida :sc: :fr: :ma: :uk: :fi:

OP: ::na :seou: :pl: :madr: Oost-Nederland :hu:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Great show xheart USA should've got Mans or Loreen :>

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Fab final show Kris and Robert. xlove Slaying that Sanna banner, hopefully her esc result will shine some magic to mine. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Once again a most wonderful show filled with ESC starsxlovexheart It actually took me a few seconds to work out my banner. I didn't recognize Ola Salo from The Ark as a silver fox without his long hair and makeup. "The Worrying Kind" is one of my favourite Swedish entries. I usually never get what I want at ESC from Melodifestivalen, but I love that one.

Woo Roger Pontare! xheat xheart

I sadly have no fun encounter trivia story about him. :(

Step it up! Go and stand outside his house right now and catch his attention.

Amir

Veteran

Great show, though I miss Queen Dana on my banner :p

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

:sk: has voted while doing their Rykka workout to the Swiss banner:

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

gotta keep fit.

Denisaa

:in:[SUP] voted![/SUP]

I like most of the songs included in my top 10, which is definitely a first for me xlove Great final xrose

Fierro

Last night I had dream that USA song got 10 mehs on LL :lol:

DaFlo

Banned

::do voted earlier today. Kinda mediocre final, nothing I'm crazy about. Good luck peeps^^

revallsay

::midw voted.

Have to admit that this was a very bad final and editon and I am happy it's going to send. I bearly loved any of the song. I had a feeling that I am voting a bit radomnly, but as I don't want to be disqualified for the next edition, I had to push myself forward and listen through the song. I kinda like my TOP3, but it's nothing outstanding. My truly love only goes to my 12 points and it will be probably the most shocking 12-pointer of this edition.

Anyway, good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom