THE SHOW

CLOSING ACT
Ultravox - Vienna

Vote in the following fashion:
:12::10::8::7::6::5::4::3::2::1:

Send your votes by PM to Stargazer.
::rw DDL 24th of December 23:59 CET ::rw

CONFIRMED VOTES
Belgrade, Stockholm, Beijing, London, Madrid, Cape Town, Ljubljana, Budapest, Rome, Oslo, Moscow, Lima, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Washington DC, Tokyo, San Juan, Helsinki, Warsaw, Chișinău, Montevideo, Berlin, Vilnius

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Re: WV Spin-off 70 | GLOBAL CITIES | The Show | DDL TBA*

So sorry my dear friends for taking so long to post this! Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. xhug xrose I always end up hosting when I'm suddenly overcome with mountains of uni work and have a gazillion other things to do or places to be. To top it all off, my laggy laptop has not been the easiest to work with when it came to making banners. But now it's here! Hope you enjoy. :D

We need to talk about the voting DDL, but we'll do that later and I'll make sure to mention all of you so you won't miss it. :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Woah, looks absolutely amazing, and the amount of work that has gone into the banners as well with each getting their own silhouettesxfaint Super beautiful to look at and extremely Annaxheatxheart Was worth the wait as they're very special. Looking forward to hearing the songs.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Thank you so much, dear Kai for your kind words! xlove xrunhug So happy you like it! xrose

Woah, looks absolutely amazing, and the amount of work that has gone into the banners as well with each getting their own silhouettesxfaint Super beautiful to look at and extremely Annaxheatxheart Was worth the wait as they're very special. Looking forward to hearing the songs.
Glad you noticed! :D :lol: That was an idea I had from the get-go, but it's the one that ended up being the most time consuming and headache-inducing. It started out fine with the few banners I had started with, but then I quickly ran into problems with some cities as I couldn't find large enough silhouettes, so with some of these I had to compile my own silhouettes. And most of the silhouettes had a white background, which I had to cut out manually. A sane person would have scrapped the idea, but we all know I'm not sane. :lol:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Wow!! What beautiful banners xlove Interesting selection; as usual most are unknown to me, so should be fun discovering them! :D

A sane person would have scrapped the idea, but we all know I'm not sane. :lol:

Anna, m'dear, sanity is vastly overrated. ;)

as78

Wonderful show! xlove xbow Banners look so beautiful and I so love the idea with silhouettes. xheart
Thank you Anna for your huge efforts and work! xclap xrose

nekoisneko

Bless this Spin Off xheat xheat

and I think I'm glad that I didn't join, otherwise I will be crazy how to vote in this glorious Spin Off xheat xfaint

*Kokia, Oonagh, Gjan, Ricky Martin, A-Ha, and others xfaint

Eulaliya

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

What an extraordinary show!!! Those banners are gorgeous, and "Vienna" xlove xheart xheat xbow

Krishoes

This show xbow

Opening and closing acts slay all our choices xheat

I will definitely reach the bottom of the ranking but I'm proud to send one of the songs that always make me cry xheart

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

[MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=14174]Koori[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=12800]Adrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=5612]Cinderella[/MENTION] [MENTION=7480]Kimrt[/MENTION] [MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION] [MENTION=15022]krabab[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=14938]Dutchball[/MENTION] [MENTION=13598]Veronika[/MENTION] [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] [MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION]

So, let's talk about the voting DDL! This has turned into a hosting during (for me) the busiest time of the year. As a result of not being able to get the show up right after the confirmation deadline, due to things outside my control, the voting/results period has thus been pushed back to this last week before Christmas, which is when I am literally the most busy out of any week of the year. All of Monday evening, night and the entire Tuesday will be spent on the road, traveling through Sweden to get to my parents who live in the far south of the country. We take Christmas (and thus Christmas preparations) extremely seriously in my family, so that whole week leading up to Christmas will be super busy with cooking, baking, decorating, gift-wrapping, etc, etc (all of which needs my help).

But once Christmas Eve (December 24th) comes and goes, which is the day for the main Christmas celebration in Sweden, I will practically have all the time in the world. So, this is why I ask all of you if you would be OK with an ultra-super-stretched edition and have the results sometime between Christmas and New Years? This also means that with the Christmas spin-off, the regular WV edition (and any NSC, FSC and WLSC editions you might be a part of) you'll have more time to vote. I don't think I'm the only one who will be somewhat busy around this time of year anyway?

The deadline could be set for December 23rd or December 24th for example. Let me know your thoughts! :) xrose

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

:lol: literally just voted! ahahahahaha I don't mind what date you make the deadline for the spin off Whatever is easy for you, I don't want you to push yourself and struggle to meet a deadline. As long as it doesn't conflict with the christmas spin off results or wv results (which I doubt it will) then I am fine.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Fine by me, Anna - exams and whatnot + family stuff would actually probably have made it difficult to vote otherwise. :D

Dutchball

Stargazer, obviously your family and Christmas are more important than WV. I wouldn't mind a longer deadline (although I'm voting today :p)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Whenever suits you :) Am going to vote this weekend all being well, but have no problems with a longer deadline!

as78

You know I always like longer deadlines, so no problem. Many of us are busy at this time, so even better. :D

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member

[MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] thank you very much! I will be pretty busy both this and next week as well so it is fine! Best of luck! xcheer

John1

We're all very busy as you said, and you got it right.
I don't even know whether I'll be able to vote within 3 or 4 days, those banners are so beautiful though.

I wish the best of luck to all of the contestants. :p

Top Bottom