Contact us

WV SPIN-OFF 62: POSTIVITY (Confirmation Thread) - Deadline: 07/06 23:59 CET

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
WV SPINOFF 62: POSITIVITY SPINOFF

Positivity spinoff: Send a upbeat and positive song or a song that makes you happy (thanks to [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] for the suggestion! :D)

If there's any uncertainty, then [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] can clarify, but hopefully it's fairly straightforward! So please send your entries to moi, [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION], with the following information (on either FB, or here as a PM):

Artist:
Song Title:
Youtube Link:

Deadline will be 7th June at 2359 CET

Hope you're ready to be happy, joyful and cheery!​

P.S. We're not going to be holding this spinoff in London as we cannot find any spare room given the WorldVision event that's currently ongoing, so instead we're going to the home of the winner! More info will be revealed sooooooooon! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
RESERVED FOR CONFIRMED COUNTRIES:

revallsay ::newy
theCONWEL :ch:
Lupus :us:
Ringdalen :au:
Genesis :ca:
whiteshoes :is:
lavieenrose ::nswa
MARCOMEN :ru:
Veronika :pl:
ferret :nz:
esc87fan ::losn
Koori :tr:
VasilijeM :en:
FabiESC :de:
Carrie :cali:
cegs5 :uk:
Krishoes ::midw
Adrian Minnesota
ZoboCamel :jp:
Simon87 :se:
Cinderella :cu:
RainyWoods :paci:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I've sent the happiest song I know, :ch: is in :D

esc87fan

::losn is in! There's one thing that has brought me happiness for so many years, and this song is practically its heart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
After several changes of entries, ::nswa is in! I've taken to heart the allegation that my entries are becoming same-y sounding and have chosen a pop-rock football anthem! :eek:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
After several changes of entries, ::nswa is in! I've taken to heart the allegation that my entries are becoming same-y sounding and have chosen a pop-rock football anthem! :eek:

For now... xshifty

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
by football you mean real football or what you americans call football?

Oh, real football. Don't say that like I'm not ashamed of American football too. :p

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
by football you mean real football or what you americans call football?

Don't worry about it. By this time tomorrow, he'll have changed his mind another couple of times and be back where he started... :p

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Don't worry about it. By this time tomorrow, he'll have changed his mind another couple of times and be back where he started... :p

Okay you have officially made as many public (and that's not even counting the times you've bothered me in private!) statements than I have entry changes.

giphy.gif

ShoeFlo

Oh, real football. Don't say that like I'm not ashamed of American football too. :p

Well, actually I don't have any aversion against American football, I guess it has some interesting strategically aspects but I just don't care for this sport cause it's unattractive to me. If your song was about Murican Football I would not keep thinking 'bout it but since it's referred to normal football your choice makes me curios and I start thinking what it might be :lol:

cegs5

I'm back in spin-off business with the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

ZoboCamel

First entry submitted! Thought I'd take the opportunity to get some practice as :jp: before making a debut in the next main WV. Hope you all enjoy!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
So far we have 18 confirmed entries and 1 reserved region! :D Still got three days to enter if you so wish! It's looking like a really good uplifting spinoff with plenty of variety!

Top Bottom