Contact us

WV Spin-Off 167 | That 80s Edition | RESULTS 04/01 20:00 CET

Fierro

It's time for Greece to reveal their votes. And it looks like Greece has awarded their highest points to... Germany!

xULxlyP.png

esc87fan

Congrats :us:, and thank you everyone for a top 10 finish. Thank you Fierro for an entertaining edition!

theditz83

Veteran
Place of reaaaaal winnnnneeeerrrrssss!! xfaint

I took this opportunity to share a fairly unknown 80s track that was an integral part of my early childhood years (my older sister bought the 7" vinyl single as she loved the song, and got me hooked on it too!) Glad a few of you enjoyed it too. xup

Massive congrats @FabiESC - "First Time" truly was one of my formative songs growing through those weird teen years and trying to work out what all those hormones were doing to me :lol: Yep, it helped me realise that I wanted to be a fabulous diva crying out for that electric first kiss too. And this remix soundtracked my uni years too (sharing cos I know Fabi will dig it!), blasting this on my Nomad MP3 player that was the size of a small frying pan :lol: xheat

Great hosting Fierro - thank you for this nostalgia trip 🔥

Full :lond: vote of thanks...
:7: :gr:
:6: :hr::cy:
:5: :ng:
:3: :de: :ca:
:2: :ch:
:1: :uk:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congrats 🇺🇸 and Fabi! xcheer Thanks to all who voted for 🇬🇧🇰🇭 xheart Nice to be in the left-hand side of the scoreboard at least. A bit generic top 3 in the end I must say, still all three are fine. 🇮🇷 is unfairly robbed, though :(

Thanks for the great hosting, @Fierro!

FabiESC

xyes Wow i not often win something and l never thought i will win a 80s spin-off as 90s kid.
Thank you everybody for this surprising victory. xlove

PS. Hosting next spin-off depends on the theme, so don't disappointed me.

ferret

Thanks for the 3rd 🇩🇪 place! xheart Nice cozy hosting @Fierro! Congratulations to the 🇺🇸 winner, wonderful song!xup

Top Bottom