Contact us

WV Spin-Off 162 🎙️ Karaoke! 🎙️ The Hobart-Ica Pacific Show is finally up! (Deadline: August 26th, 23h59 CEST)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats Kai, such a well-deserved victory with your haunting, emotional cover. xheat And a big round of applause to our hosts @SwedishFailurez @Ana Raquel for an excellent edition! xbow

And of course, thank you SO much for all the points and second place. xlove xhug xrose

12 ZoboCamel, Yoni, RainyWoods, CypriotGirl xheart
11 Ana Raquel & Looren, Uto & MiraShadowMan xheart
10 iowacorn xheart
8 Seok-jin xheart
5 SwedishFailurez xheart
4 empo21 xheart
2 Arion, hawadharma xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh man. I don't know what to say except thank you all for voting for moody, disturbed by the hands of time me (next time I'll do a schlager or something, I promise). There were so many good singers here. I honestly thought it was going to be a four way between Anna, Yoni, Zobo and Mike. I feel like doing a Milos (we missed him taking part so much here) and writing about each of your performances later. Maybe I will to show my gratitude.

12. Stargazer xheart 🙌
11. Zobo, empo21, Iowacorn xheart
10. Seok-Jin, CypriotGirl xheart
09. Ana Raquel & Looren, SwedishFailurez, HawadHarma xheart
05. Arion, Uto & Mirashadowman, Yoni xheart

Thank you Ana and SF so very much for the show xrose And well done again everyone.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Ok, channeling my inner Milos. Calling upon the symphonic metal gods to deliver a big ol' loving post.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Looren and I in NSC karaoke and the latest WV karaoke spin-off combined: 39 points
Looren-Ana duo in one karaoke spin-off: 44 points

xcry thank you thank you I couldn't have asked for a better partner (even though you placed my 12 last! :mad: scandal)

here are our individual then combined votes:
image.png

And thank you SF for being our lost first world flop sister xheat let's keep flopping together as it takes talent for that

congrats to kai once again and thank you everyone who joined in the end!

ZoboCamel

Whoa, that... is a lot more points than I was expecting! I'm never a huge fan of how my own voice sounds in recordings... which I guess is true for a lot of people, but still. Am ded. xheat

More broadly – great show, great songs from everyone, and a very deserving winner. Lots of talent and creativity on show here, including some stuff that pretty much feels professional-level. Thanks all for the edition!

Seok-jin

Oh wow! xfaint I really didn't expect that! Thank you so much! xlove
Congratulations Kai for winning! xcheer Well done everyone, you're all winners for taking part into this wonderful spin-off! xheart
Thank you SF & Ana for a great hosting! xclap

Top Bottom