Contact us

WV Spin-Off 162 🎙️ Karaoke! 🎙️ The Hobart-Ica Pacific Show is finally up! (Deadline: August 26th, 23h59 CEST)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
From the mountains of Hobart......................
Hobart-tasmania.jpg

................to the desert of Ica...................

img-9789-scaled.jpg

...................a few brave sensations came to shine!!

🎤 🎤 🎤

🎤 🎤 🎤

[PLAYLIST]

Text:
Ana Raquel & Looren - Cleopatra / Mata Hari
Arion - No Problem (feat. Felix of Stray Kids)
ZoboCamel - Hellfire
Stargazer - Piena Ceļš Ceļš Uz Mājām
empo21 - Muškarčina
Uto & MiraShadowMan - Running Scared
RainyWoods - Cradlesong/Jail
SwedishFailurez - Guld och gröna skogar
Yoni - Oro
hawadharma - Look What You've Done
Iowacorn - Sherry
CypriotGirl - Stin Athina Mou
Seok-jin - 0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) ft. Seori

!!! ATTENTION !!!

1. I have downloaded all the entries, so in case of a copyright strike, please let me know so I can send you all the entries.
2. Entries with two people will have one set of combined votes, which means Ana + Looren and Uto + Mira will first vote individually, then they will sum up their votes to create the official set of votes.
3. Voting will be a bit different from ESC!!! I talked to SF, and we decided that to avoid that us someone ending up being blanked by many people, you will be able to vote for 12 entries! Therefore, your set should look like this:
12 -
11-
10 -
9 -
8 -
7 -
6 -
5 -
4 -
3 -
2 -
1 -

4. All votes go to SwedishFailurez! Send them by August 26th, 23h59 CEST!

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Took a while, but we're finally up and running then. Entries are OP, will be hard to vote. And then when I'm done Mira is going to ruin my hard work with her random votes. Life is difficult. Praying for copium.

Looren

Veteran
Voted !

Man this was crazy strong and am being honest, I enjoyed almost all the performances, y'all can be proud of yourselves xheart

empo21

Veteran
Votes sent xheat

Everyone was great, thank you for the effort xrose xrose xrose

Although there was one particular entry that finally convinced me to convert to Catholicism, become a nun and dedicate the rest of my life to the lord

hawadharma

we need another LL because I was absent the last one LOL

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
200.gif

Nice job people! Some real smash hit performances here and one or two big surprises (who knew our Zobo had it in him?). Well done to all.

This special voting system really came in handy as there were five or so songs I had under consideration for the 12, and it feels amazing to be able to give my 5th place a nice chunky, very well deserved 8 points.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Voted! xcheer Wonderful show, and some really great performances here! xheat I had three big favorites that I enjoyed especially so it felt really nice to be able to give all three of them really high points. xheart

Uto

Veteran
As always I ranked stuff for perceived effort, difficulty and lulz. Then Mira came in and ruined my hard work. Our votes are #choices, but there's always going to be these moments where #choices have to be made.

Swedish Idol 2009 intro in 2022, iconic!xheat

The results show of WVSO 162 Karaoke Spin-Off 2022 will start very soon.

All the singing participants will reveal their votes and perform their masterfully crafted entries again as postcards.

Are you ready? Melbourne scoreboards are hot tonight!​

Top Bottom