empo21

Veteran
mask-jason-voorhees.gif

IT'S THE LAND OF REAL MUSIC VOTING

WbW6hNj.jpg

SALVADOR SOBRAL IS A SARA JO STAN CONFIRMED

Uto

Veteran
Sokor voting for Australia is plausible.

Uto

Veteran
And 12 to Portugal because ana loves Salvador, so I win.

empo21

Veteran
12 POINTS FROM SOUTH KOREA

Uto

Veteran
Ok so LL is over, so I can spend some more time to react properly, so I will give you some backstory here. When I entered WV I took Iran on a whim. Just head in there and see what comes out right? It ended in a love affair basically. How? Well, so what I found out is that there are all these Iranians producing electronic music. See the thing is classical instruments take years of practice and pop music is effectively banned. So you either make folk or you go for the computer and you make distinct non-pop. This experimental electronic music has in turn inspired Iranian refugees and there's a pretty vibrant community online of Iranian electrowizards. They do need someone to organize everything, make sure people know who is who and also to publish things. That was done by one man, the real OG of Iranian electronics: Sote. Much of his work is about how he misses his home country, but also how he hates and loves his home country. This song is probably also about that. To win anything with Iran is great, to win with Sote is just greater than great. He deserves so much respect for what he has meant to this Iranian community.

This spin-off has been hot. Most of the entries haven't been horror, but most who have been are really good at it. Iranian entry has proven its horror elements through the atmosphere and haunting storytelling. Congrats Uto, you gotta prepare for an iconic hosting now.

Thank you Empo for hosting this. The gifs have been great and very faithful to the theme. This has been a ride, a decent theme that got awesome execution. Just neat stuff.

5th place is nice. Super niche song getting such placement is not something you see every day in an online contest. Thanks gurls! xheart

hijirio

Veteran
The place of real winners for Salvador in a horror theme contest, couldn’t have asked for more!

Fast food music won, bye

hijirio

Veteran
Thank you sis for an amazing hosting wbk ikr fr ilysm

Top Bottom