Contact us

WV Spin-Off 139 \\ BalkanVision // Winner Revealed!

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations to Fabz of course. Greece obviously one of the stronger songs in the pack, gave it 7 points myself, reckon it's a winner we can all get behind.

Grinch many thanks for the solid hosting. The graphics looked really nice, I always like it when people get creative and show some effort. It's very much appreciated.

As for me, yeah well I was Bucharest. I knew I was sending an alternative song to a contest with a lot of pop stuff going on so I knew I was going to get my ass handed to me, so that's fine. I would have needed to clone ferret like 10 times to compete and I can't even do it once, so that's too tall an order. Hopefully you did enjoy it for the variety it brought.

Uto

Veteran
Grinch, could you please reveal the players (as in who played what country) at some point? I like to keep track of the statistics of my voting vis-a-vis others. From the confirmation topic I can fill in quite a lot, but certainly not all.

Grinch

Grinch, could you please reveal the players (as in who played what country) at some point? I like to keep track of the statistics of my voting vis-a-vis others. From the confirmation topic I can fill in quite a lot, but certainly not all.
I updated the first post xup

• La La Love
Reactions: Uto
Top Bottom