Contact us

WV Spin-off 137 >> Short Songs 3 << SHOW >> WINNER REVEALED

empo21

Veteran
27.png

2 voters left and still no clear lead xfaint

hijirio

Veteran
Thanks for all the points for Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel is yet to vote hehe

I think I know the winner! It is:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well, I can only recall New York from all that are still in the running, and Hiji has just revealed himself as the final voter, so it's 101% not New York. Go everyone else I guess. May the best one of you win xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I didn't know it was your choice! :eek: I don't know of who's behind of most the countries/regions btw. :lol: But it's such a lovely choice, Kai. xlove

I'm glad you liked it. It's quite a different style of song for the artist I picked as Kali Uchis usually does R&B. I really liked your song choice for Portugal as well. It was beautiful.

hijirio

Veteran
CRYINGGGG KJLFJKGFSDLJKGLJDKSHJKLDFSJKL

I wasn't the final voter

But still, i appreciate if you kindly subscribe to my onlyfans lssdkgkjds

CONGRATS OSTLANDET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations king Vlad on your victory xyes xheart Well done!

Thank you to those of you that supported my Kali Uchis song. Nice to see a few of you enjoyed it. And I'm glad I didn't send it to the main game now. Potential unjust mega flop averted. Going to share her though eventually again with something else.

giphy.gif

Thank you empo for the fabulous hosting. Those graphics... whew. Very good! You did fantastically xheart

Fierro

Oh my goodness.

All my predictions during this show turned out wrong :lol:

I'm unbelievably happy with this victory and to be honest didn't expect so after listening to the while lineup. IT WAS HARD TO VOTE!

I'm honestly surprised Italy didn't win, it was a clear favourite of mine.

Thank you so much for supporting Nordic regions, I totally loved this song from the first listen and I think the gays also helped me to gain some pts xheat

Also congratulations to Ashley and empo on their silver and bronze. Both are great songs! Hopefully everyone had fun xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::ostl for the hot entry! My :10: so I'm pretty happy with this result!

Thanks for 19th place for Chibu - I wasn't expecting much, so to see those 3 top 3 scores in particular was insane xlove

Thanks to the legends:
:12: :jp:
:10: :it:
:8: ::ostl
:4: :il:
:3: :cali: :seou: Guam
:1: :uk:

Thanks also to @empo21 for the hot show xheat

Top Bottom