Contact us

WV Spin-off 136 || The Kate Ryan Effect || The Show || RESULTS AT 20:00

Amir

Veteran
no show without a scandel xheat

congrats :susa: and empo on the victory xcheer xcheer

thank you very much for a wonderful 7th place for :sk:
and special thanks to Niko sis for giving my spin-off suggestion such a wonderful show filled with lots of quen Kate Ryan,
the robbed icon of ESC and WV xcry xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :susa: Empo xx I hope you're looking forward to hosting the John Spin off when it surely wins. xheat

Thank you for 4th and all them points, xheat especially the super hot 12s. If gave 0 go find some taste x

Niko you did a wonderfully Kate Ryan-y hosting. Very good xheat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
ooo just came at the end of the results. congrats empo!!!!!!

thanks for voting for kween liz (especially to my brazilian sis for the 10 xcry). I had three songs in mind here, but hers is the only one that wasn't eligible for where I wanted to send. we need to have two more editions so that i can send the other two pls

Uto

Veteran
Fantastico. We got robbed as I could have expected, but it doesn't matter, some people heard the future of rock first through my mediation and I can always be proud of that.

Congratulations to empo! Not the most original cover song to have ever existed, but hey, it gets the job done and Jolene is a timeless classic for good reason. I did give 8 points after all.

Niko thanks for hosting, was a mood. LL intermezzo is a possible meme for some time. As such, subversive culture strengthened with more elements. We stan.

Grinch

Congrats Empo & :susa:. It was one of the best covers in the contest, Miley's voice was great for Jolene!

6th place whoaaa thank you for your votes xheart

:12: :my: :seou:
:10: :id:
:8: :no:
:7: :es:
:5: ::ostl :us: :de:
:4: :uz: :neus:
:2: :susa: :cali:

Thank you Niko for hosting the spin-off xrose

Top Bottom