Contact us

WV Spin-off 135 ❤ Gay Love ❤ THE SHOW || RESULTS: TONIGHT 21:00 CET

ferret

I'm surprised indie-folk is so high up here... :oops: It was pretty convincing, though. But this is not typical for an artist who is the frontman of a punk-rock band. :lol::lol: I like this song!
3rd place is great since I still wouldn't be able to accept hosting because I'm busy on another forum until the end of December. xshrug
Thank you all very much for your votes for 🇦🇺 and... Congratulations to the winner! @Fierro, you did a great job! xup

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

I didn't see that coming and halfway through the voting I was already preparing my flop speech xheat

Thank you for all the votes! Me & Todrick Hall are both crying rn xcry

As the host of the next spin off edition I only have one wish... MAKE Milli Seçim Turu WIN xheat
would also be epic with this host:
maxresdefault.jpg

And thank you @Fierro for your amazing job as host xheart

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Loving the whole emotion of your victory speech and all, but can you please explain to me what Dr. Shirtless on the left has going on with his face there, because I'm quite sure that ain't normal.

fhjskjhgfhjksdjfhjksdfjghjdkfgjh I knew that question would come

that's just Jeremy trying to flirt with the camera man xblush

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oh my god, congrats Nikolai & Mr. Todrick Hall! You did it, you revenged his flop
happycry.gif
And thanks for 11th place!

Takk honeys:
:10: :fr: :au:
:8: :sc:
:6: :uk:
:5: :th: :br:
:3: :ua:
xlove

Great hosting, Vlad! You did this theme justice and I hope my late votes didn't make your hosting job harder. :oops:

Top Bottom