Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
kurbitsheader.png

border.png

Welcome to the WV 120 Semi Finals, where we will enjoy the
Sights and Culture of Dalarna, home of the Siljan Lake District!

border.png

THE VENUE

dalhalla.jpg

Dalhalla, the spectacular open air limestone quarry amphitheater, just north of Siljan.

border.png

THE HOST

kallemoraeus.jpg

Kalle Moraeus, Mr. Dalarna himself.

border.png

OPENING ACT

A lovely little showcase of all that the Siljan District has to offer.

border.png

THE ENTRIES

border.png

border.png

CLOSING ACT

Our host Kalle Moraeus and Orsa Spelmän with their other iconic Melodifestivalen entry.

border.png

THE VOTING

Send your votes to as78
DDL March 1st 23:59 CET

border.png

VOTES RECEIVED

REGULAR
:ca: :no: :de: :ba: :tr: :lond: :pome: :paci: :au: :se: :be:
:lv: :us: :cy: :west: :it: :il: :cn: :nwen: :za: :al: :fr: :ch:

REJU
:kr: :ro: :hu: :wale: :svea: :jp: :cali:

border.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well worth the wait, great show Anna and I love my banner. :D

Go have a well earned rest!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
So here it is finally! xfacepalmWhen I set out to make the banners for Semi 1, I had gathered maybe 75% of the total pictures I'd need for both semis.. but as it turned out, finding that remaining 25% for Semi 2 was next to impossible. Not only did I want nice-looking pictures from the Dalarna province only, but I also wanted them to match the colors of the flags and go well with my effects/textures template. That combination proved very time-consuming. I probably spent a couple of hours just looking for the last three pictures that I needed. Pretty insane. It would have been a whole lot easier if all flags were red and green. I would have had plenty of nice pictures to use for that color combination, with all the little red Swedish cabins scattered about the lush green countryside. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Gorgeous show once again Anna. I love my banner very much xheart Well worth the extra hassle as they all look so delicious. That's some crazy attention to detail there you've managed. Thank you for treating our eyesxlove

theditz83

Veteran
That hot sunset for Belgium xheat Love it!

Thanks for all the effort on the show Anna - wonderful job! Voting here will be a nightmare, but I'm going to try and make sense of my votes tonight. Semi 1 reju will be sent at the same time (a little easier I think) ;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
@Stargazer Chinese entry has the wrong song written
Oh crap! Thanks for the heads up! I did that banner right after the French one, and must have been too tired to notice I'd forgotten to change the artist and song title. xfacepalm :lol: Will fix later today when I get back home after uni.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
The :cn: banner has been updated with the correct artist and song title. Sorry about that. xfacepalm xrose

Considering how I tired I was when I made all these banners, I'm surprised there aren't more mistakes to be honest. Or maybe there are and I just haven't spotted them. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Me after listening through both semis and realising I have so many potential 12s:

tenor.gif

How will I manage to vote in this level of elite.

esc87fan

Both the Belgian and South African videos are blocked in only Canada and the US, so luckily I found alternate links to listen to them

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Me after listening through both semis and realising I have so many potential 12s:

tenor.gif

How will I manage to vote in this level of elite.

Yeah I managed xo congrats to those that won out, sorry to those that didn't. Super strong top 10s in both semis.

Now I can't wait for get 2/10 or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom