WV REYKJAVIK 112 • Semifinal 1 • DDL: August 14, 23:59 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniels1000

HdmgurJ.png

■■■

■■■

■■■

Send your votes to [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] until August 14, 23:59 CET!
Please mention your OWN NATION (which is voting) in the PM!

Genesis

Wow, the show is stunning! xheart Amazing job Daniel, the banners look very cinematic, all of them xheat
Well done! xclap

I find this semi to be quiet strong. I've got to think who will have to lose on points, as I've got more than 10 entries on my shortlist.

Good luck to all xcheer

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Amazing banners!

And this semi is so unpredictable. I have no idea who's gonna qualify, with the exception of one entry that I think it's in the final for sure.

Gonna be interesting to see.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woah, these are just absolutely gooooorgeous banners, Daniel. Minimalist in design, but it compliments the stunning photographs you’ve selected just so perfectly. It’s shocking how splendorous the landscapes of Iceland are. These caves in particular I’m fascinated by. They almost don’t look real. There probably isn’t a place more magical in the world than Iceland.

As for this semi, it was charmingly bless and all over the place in a delightful way. It’s going to be very hard to vote.

kopachka

I love how my banner seems like Icelandic nature melting, so appropriate for hot Turkish bag pipes pot 8 bop that queen Gülşen served in Reykjavik. xheat

That show is eyegasmic and it exceeded my already high expectations. Cannot wait to see banners of semi 2 and continue daydreaming of visiting Iceland.

JamieBrown

Please do not forget to mention your OWN NATION (which is voting) in the PM! Thank you in advance!

Steffan

Amazing banners!

And this semi is so unpredictable. I have no idea who's gonna qualify, with the exception of one entry that I think it's in the final for sure.

Gonna be interesting to see.

Omg I just now realized you have the Lee Jung Hyun album art for avatar xheart Legend

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Very simple/minimalistic banners you've made there Daniel. Those picture choices compliment them so well and look so beautiful. Iceland has a lot to offer landscape wise.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
::yohu has voted! This semi is reet lovely - tricky decisions to make for my votes :D Good luck to y'all! xlove

Banners are sublime too Daniel - I really really love them xlove Such gorgeous images!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom