Contact us

WV ODESSA 130 ≡ GRAND FINAL ≡ WINNER ANNOUNCED! ≡

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieBrown

Seok-jin

::cepo Central Portugal has voted. I had to leave out 5 songs that I enjoyed xexcuseme
The show is extraordinary xlove
Good luck to everyone xcheer

hijirio

Veteran
Saudi Arabia voted. I lost many of my faves in the 2nd semi, but still, surprisingly enough, I managed to find 10 awesome songs to vote for in the final. I even had to leave out 2 songs that I really wanted to vote for.
I don't mind any of my top 6 winning.

good luck, and don't F it up xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has voted!! Absolutely wonderful show and some epic songs to enjoy too xheat Good luck one and all!! :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My top 10 is so strong, love them all and wish I could have put a few higher. :west: has voted.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:neus: has voted for the last time. Since many of my big favourites went home - except both my 12s tho, luckily they survived - it was easier than usual to vote. There was one grower, but other than that nothing groundbreaking happened in my voting. I wanted to give points to 13 songs.

Great show once again, Elgars! Love the autumnish hilly/mountainous pictures, they remind me of the Scottish Highlands xlove

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: has voted :mrgreen: Even though I lost a few favourites in the semis, this was a fantastic final! My :12: xheat

ShoeFlo

Hey gurls, I've prepared a Final playlist:

And dont forget to listen to the Cyprus entry, too (due to the settings I couldn't add it):

Mainshow

Veteran
BRITNEY F*CKING SPEARS CAN SING! - SHE'S THE BEST #FREEBRITNEY

Anyway, :ru: just voted - I love my entire Top 10 - all songs are 10/10, tbh.

Amir

Veteran
:br: has voted
This was one of the hardest votings ever xfaint
I had to underrate or even leave out so many songs I wanted to throw my points at xcry

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Beautiful show once again xheart The banners with the animals are of course my favourites xlove

:us: has voted. I lost far too many (actually all of my semi 2) favourites but something gradually grew on me throughout this edition, and I still have a nice enough top 10. My 12 is xheat

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
xheat another awazing show, guys! xbow
:no: has sent its votes. Hm... what can I say... there are a few changes, not big ones, comparing my final votes to how I ranked a few songs in the semis. It was extremely difficult to separate with points songs that I almost love the same way... xthink. In the end, all my big favourites received something, I'm sorry that I couldn't give 12s (12-7 :eek:), 10s (6-4), and 8s (3-1) only, though, but I suppose that's the jurors' fault who actually picked the songs. :lol: Anyway, the best of luck to the finalists. :D (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom