PQ Entry

Last edited by a moderator:

Amir

Veteran
wonderful show again xlove

some of the flags just look amazing with the snowflake design xheart xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The banners are lovely again. You've done such a wonderful job with them xheart Gorgeous sunset in my one.

I'm really angry though with random.org 😠 The semis have never been more unbalanced before in terms of suiting my own personal taste. Pretty much everything for me has been plonked into this one, thus meaning it's going to be torturous to vote, and impossible to fit everything in. I'm dreading it so much already *pushes half of these songs into semi 1*.

Uto

Veteran
Sorry for that! I forgot to add the link to the image. I added it! (y)
I'm keeping the post as is to remind you of the fact that you are still just a fallible human being. Because this topic will overflow with posts commenting on the great banners and while this is obviously completely justified we need you to stay firmly grounded. We all know Wales is a rocky place with cliffs and shit, it's just safer that way.

Milos-BC

Amazing show, well done xbow The visuals are epic and the theme is so fitting!

:fi: will start listening to the songs soon.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has REJU voted - some stunning songs in this semi and I had difficulty voting again! I'm just glad we don't also have to vote for our favourite banner because that would also be damned difficult with the selection on offer here xheat

Genesis

original.gif

SEMI FINAL 2 QUALIFIERS RESULTS
4th January 22:00 CET

I legit got a heart attack with this announcement before the DDL xfaint I needed extra half an hour to actually make sure I didn't miss the deadline as I was staring at the calendar. The pure, not intended horror and scandel of this xheat xfaint

:pl: has voted xcheer

Seok-jin

I legit got a heart attack with this announcement before the DDL xfaint I needed extra half an hour to actually make sure I didn't miss the deadline as I was staring at the calendar. The pure, not intended horror and scandel of this xheat xfaint
Sorry for that! I posted today so more participants can see it. xblush

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
db6e482dce2b7cac2ca7f2455b0d2f0b.gif

:us: has voted. Whew, this semi. What have you done to me? I wanted to give six songs 12 points. My 1 pointer would have gotten 8 points from me had it been competing in the first semi. It's not fair what you've put me through here, random.org. As compensation for this torturous voting experience, you better give me a whole big bunch of my favourites from this semi to vote for in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom