Contact us

WV 179 AKUREYRI - SEMI FINAL 2 - reSLUTs: 16/12, 19 CET or something

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
8CjnngK.gif

Gurl what are these results. Thank you for the qualification is much fab and fun. xheart xheart However i got 3/10 and lost most of my favourites. This semi was trash as hell and the results are worse. You all need Jesus. I don't even have 10 songs qualified into the final. :'D oh well. Sorry I missed the results live, Flo. I was otherwise engaged - and congrats to everyone who made it.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations to all who made it. Thanks to whoever supported :ie:!
Mostly happy with the results, but two particularly good songs failed sadly.
12 Q
10 :svea: SVEALAND *such an underrated beauty... * xrose
08 Q
07 Q
06 Q
05 :fi: FINLAND
04 Q
03 Q
02 Q

01 :tr: TÜRKIYE

hjarnskakning

thanks so much everyone who voted and appreciated marmara’s entry xheart it’s a pretty sad NQ, was quite confident about the song and personally liked it way more than my previous entries

super happy for other qualifiers, my top entries are all in and I’ll make sure to supply them with points in the finals!

Scania

A huge thanks to everyone who voted for Dreamers' Circus and Scania :D It was a bit of a gamble for me to send this song but it just always makes me so happy. And the live version makes this piece of music come to life even more. I'm glad some even seemed to feel the same :D

Marcos C

I will now show you pictures of christmas main (sometimes side) dishes and you have to guess where they eat it and hence who is the qualifier.
I'm wondering. If a country or region that doesn't celebrate Christmas (like Türkiye and Marmara) qualified, then would you have used a dish that is eaten during New Year's Day instead?

JSSArcos

Thank you to everyone who voted for ::gali :love: very happy with the qualification (especially in such a strong and competitive semi)

::gali:

:8: :svea: xgaah Thank you @Stargazer for this comforting and beautiful Christmas song
:2: :de:
:1: :fi:

a very difficult semi, in other semis Finland could get into at least a top 5

Congratulations to everyone who qualified xheart

and thank you very much for another great show @ShoeFlo xbowxbowxbow

ShoeFlo

I'm wondering. If a country or region that doesn't celebrate Christmas (like Türkiye and Marmara) qualified, then would you have used a dish that is eaten during New Year's Day instead?

For the Islam countries (Turkey, Marmara, Albania) I looked for Ramadan dishes or dishes on Eid al-Fitr (sugar feast). New Years Day would be a good ideea, too. For Mongolia I would have looked for festive meals in general.
Japanese celebrate christmas these days, it's just very different to how we know it. It's an event for couples and they traditionally go to KFC on christmas so I would have probably chosen a chicken bucket.
South Korea has a surprisingly big christian community and therefore also christmas traditions.

All other countries and regions if I'm not mistaken are Christian anyway.

Top Bottom