Contact us

WV 176 Back in Cyprus! Larnaca here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Question about REJU voting when there's no REJU qualifier:

Do I treat a non-voter as part of the voting process, meaning that if a non-voter gets 12 points from REJU, I still give 12 points to him no matter not voting? Or I move him in the bottom of REJU voting scoreboard and give 12 points to the highest ranked voter?

@WorldVision @Leydan @theCONWEL @Gera11

Fierro

Do I treat a non-voter as part of the voting process, meaning that if a non-voter gets 12 points from REJU, I still give 12 points to him no matter not voting? Or I move him in the bottom of REJU voting scoreboard and give 12 points to the highest ranked voter?

we should wait for admins' response but in my opinion if by general logic all non-voters still receive their points from regulars but just get moved to the bottom of the scoreboard, I think the same should apply to points from REJU, as REJU votes here qualify the same as votes from regular participant.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

He is moved to the bottom of the reju voting board as they are in the regular voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom