Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

:ua: is in with Pot F rawness and Pot D bang in one

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: is in of course and we're so redonkulously on theme
505264_37792.gif
I'll be shocked if @theditz83 donning a silver spacesuit hasn't purred this hit out at his local karaoke whilst Michelle McManus lovingly gazes on as she tucks into her fish pie supper.

ferret

🇬🇧 entry in the style of doom, just in case.
Can I ask for Belgium in our semi-finals, please? :giggle: We need at least 12 points to brighten up the bitterness of failure.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Disappointed my entry wasn't confirmed. I hate to be "that guy" but it was literally 10 minutes or so after the deadline, and it's the first time I've ever done this in 100ish participations.

Uto

Veteran
I as co-host in charge of collecting entries from mods haven't seen the last batch yet, so as far as I'm concerned Austria and Mongolia might as well be taken along for the ride. They have their entries ready now and the more the merrier, but yeah if the mods decide otherwise it is what it is.

Yeah, as an entry collector for OM myself I would confirm late entries.

The 18:00 DDL is just there so the mods can confirm to the host that the entry collection is done and the host will get enough time to create the draws for the semis. Entries that are like 10 minutes late should not be left out for the sake of being sent after the deadline.

It's not fair to force out people for doing mistakes they couldn't help and that's how the communication between mods and players in WV should be improved I feel.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I understand how frustrating it can be when it's just a matter of a few minutes, but please understand that the DDL isn't here for naught. If we accept a late entry once, what happens next time someone send an entry late by 12min ? 15min ? 27min ? 2 hours ? You have to put a limit somewhere all over again. Hosts have banners to finish.
Ours is 18:00, 5 days after the thread has been opened. That's it.

Uto

Veteran
Clarity is clarity.

SAYAY

No Austria and Mongolia?? xcry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom