Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

:be: is in with groovy indiepop.

We're building bridges.

hijirio

Veteran
:al: is in with Zadik sisters, AGAIN.

The title literally means "Sister Bitch", I thought it was a great entry for my sis' hosting.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: was indecisive this edition which means congrats finally to a wondrously hairy gent who's been my backup six or seven times since he released this emotional chunky slice of uplifting Americana rock last year.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
My submitted entries were a mess this time. I initially submitted a song that was sent in WV again (it wasn't by :cy: otherwise I would've known that. :tr: must have done it, I haven't checked :lol: ). Then, I decided that I didn't want my back-up to be my main entry so I went for a duet. But the non-Cypriot artist from that duet was sent by another country (who are you??? @Nicholas123 is that you??? :LOL: Doesn't really fit your taste, except of a song that I'm thinking now that you could have sent). The back-up remained the same. I just found out about that from the PM I got from WorldVision account. If it was before deadline, I would've sent something else. But it seems like that back-up was meant to sent in this edition. :lol:

Nicholas123

Don't trouble yourself, dear. It is 99% sure it is me the one who "stole" your artist. And you should thank me for this, cause if your intention was to send this terrible (sorry) cover of a magical 00s song, this time in a :gr:-:cy: duet, consider yourself lucky i saved you! :mrgreen:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Don't trouble yourself, dear. It is 99% sure it is me the one who "stole" your artist. And you should thank me for this, cause if your intention was to send this terrible (sorry) cover of a magical 00s song, this time in a :gr:-:cy: duet, consider yourself lucky i saved you! :mrgreen:
I just hope you're sending that one song I thought about, then you're excused, because it's great and I considered it for NSC. :lol:
(Does it contain a part in the artist's native language?)

And yes, I was going to send that cover, I initially found it terrible too because I love the original but it grew on me and I thought why not, people aren't familiar with it so the won't be biased like us. :lol:

Nicholas123

I just hope you're sending that one song I thought about, then you're excused, because it's great and I considered it for NSC. :lol:
(Does it contain a part in the artist's native language?)

I was between this and another one i've been listening to non-top lately. I decided to go for the latter, so another victory for you, i guess. Now you are free to send it to NSC. xcheer

A small hint for the song.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I can't believe the queen of Greece finally returns to WorldVision xheart

efi-thodi-efi.gif

Don't worry Fotiana. You'll get to share Efi with us soon. Nicholas owes us this moment though after many years of teasing that led to nowhere.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I was between this and another one i've been listening to non-top lately. I decided to go for the latter, so another victory for you, i guess. Now you are free to send it to NSC. xcheer

A small hint for the song.

Yeah, I get it, but I thought that one wasn't that much of your taste, has @hijirio hacked your account?? :LOL:

You know that you could've sent her collab with this dude too:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom