Contact us

WV 158 LEIDEN 🌷 GRAND FINAL IN BLOOM 🌷 WINNER REVEALED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer Love my Top 2 to bits. xlove But I really struggled to fill my top ten this edition, and had to vote for songs I don't even like.

And of course, great job on the show! xbow

theditz83

Veteran
Also can I just say thanks for the order these votes are coming in - making a host's job easier with the potential excitement levels for the show since I'm not sure much voting order manipulation will be required (maybe just a few tweaks here and there) xheat

ZoboCamel

Aaaaaa dammit! I kept reminding myself over the last few days that I had to get around to it, but (long story short) I lost my job a couple days back and got distracted by looking at new things to apply for etc. I'd even listened to all the songs already :cry:

Well, rules are rules, I guess; best of luck to my favourites, even if I didn't get to submit my votes for you, and apologies to all ;_;

Looren

Veteran
Aaaaaa dammit! I kept reminding myself over the last few days that I had to get around to it, but (long story short) I lost my job a couple days back and got distracted by looking at new things to apply for etc. I'd even listened to all the songs already :cry:

Well, rules are rules, I guess; best of luck to my favourites, even if I didn't get to submit my votes for you, and apologies to all ;_;

Praying for you for finding a new job xheart xpray

theditz83

Veteran
Just uploading the scoreboards now, but while you guys wait, here's a little megamix treat for you all from the legends that brought us to :nl: - MAKE SOME NOISE!! xheya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom