Contact us

WV 158 LEIDEN 🌷 GRAND FINAL IN BLOOM 🌷 WINNER REVEALED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
No spoilers, just sweet success to the winner - congrats!! xcheer

49-Mongolia.png

Amir

Veteran
Aaahhhhhh congrats Niko!! Finally getting what you’ve deserved with a dozens of other songs before xcry xcry

Congrats to the others too on your great results
And thanks a lot to the wonderful hosts!!! xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Omg my :12: winning and me squeaking into the top 10 right at the end xheat HOT results!! CONGRATS NIKO sissss!!!

Thanks to all who voted for Medina and :se: and thanks to Gary for a wonderful edition, you’ve been a fabulous host xheart

Looren

Veteran
Congrats again Niko for winning, such a bop xheart

And omg thanks everyone for 5th place, so unexpected for me, am so happy, thanks xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yaaay big congratulations to Niko xheyaxheart What an epic results show. Congrats as well to our silver and bronze medalists, Ukraine and Lithuania!

Thank you Gary for giving us such a fab edition xheart You put a lot into it and made sure we all left more knowledgable about The Netherlands. You’re our legend!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations, Niko and :ro:. Not my thing, but happy for you!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and exciting final, Gary! And the whole edition was awesome! (@theditz83 + supporting team)

My votes in the semis.

SF 1 - regular

12 :cy: CYPRUS
10 :lv: LATVIA
08 :jp: JAPAN
07 :hr: CROATIA
06 ::sile SILESIA
05 :hu: HUNGARY
04 :us: USA
03 :ua: UKRAINE
02 :uk: UNITED KINGDOM

01 :marm: MARMARA

SF 2 - REJU

12 ::midw MIDWESTERN USA
10 :gr: GREECE
08 :svea: SVEALAND
07 :mn: MONGOLIA
06 :fr: FRANCE
05 :be: BELGIUM
04 :fi: FINLAND
03 ::hokk HOKKAIDO
02 :pl: POLAND

01 :at: AUSTRIA

Last edited:

Nicholas123

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm kidding! Congrats to Romania and Niko (we finally witness a Niko winning, mindblowing) xcheer

Thank you for your votes to :gr:, sweet people! xheart

And finally than you Gary for a fantastic edition! :D

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the lovely feedback all through this edition - glad you guys enjoyed your stay in :nl: and I hope we can return again some time in the future ;)

Massive congrats to Niko and :ro: - finally snatching that win, couldn't be prouder to be handing the winner's trophy over to you! xclap

Thanks to all the voters for Dance Nation this edition as well - I had entered them with the expectation that I'd probably get high points from Ana and Fabi and some scraps from others, but to almost smash the 100 points mark is crazy!

:12: :kr: :paci: :il: xlove
:8: :al: :ar: xlove
:7: :ua: :de: :ru: xlove
:6: :ro: :pl: :en: xlove
:3: :west: xlove
:1: :at: :fi: xlove

Massive thanks also to Ashley for helping with general admin and for doing the draws for the semis when I couldn't get it done. During this edition, my first WorldVision hosting, I've not only managed to keep to my original schedule, but I also managed to prepare for a massive interview for my dream job, and earlier this week I found out that I'd been successful in securing my dream role! So it's been an edition I'll never forget for many reasons xheart

And @ZoboCamel stay strong - I know you'll secure something even better very soon xrunhug

Ausesken

Congrats :ro: and Niko!! xbow Cool winner!

Did my most random song choice just give me a 6th place? :lol: Thank you very much for all the support for :es: and Huntza!! xheart xheart xhug

Thank you Gary for being such an excellent host! xclapAnd congratulations on getting your dream job! xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
WOAH ARRIVING AT THE BEST MOMENT. CONGRATS :ro: NIKO!! xbow xbow

Fierro

Big thanks to all voters who supported :ua: Ukraine and provided 2nd place for us xheart This is a big and pleasant achievement, considering that I placed very low with this song in another contest 3 years ago. Was very pleased to receive points from some people whom I didn't really expect to score this entry.

Congrats Romania and Niko xup Even though I'm not the biggest fan of this song (even though it's nice), this looks like good revenge for Inna which I loved last edition and still listen to today.

Very exciting voting sequence from Gary and community, probably the best ever. You were a great host, should feel proud! xcheer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom