Send your votes to
whiteshoes
DDL 15th of April 23:59 CET

=========================

WHAT'S ON MY BANNER

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I apologize for the delay in getting this up, folks! xrose Been working all day yesterday, all night and all morning on this, while having to take breaks on account of being blessed with the female monthly pain. Yay! xfacepalm

I hope there aren't any mistakes and I hope you enjoy it! :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Amazing show once again with such lovely, gorgeously done banners xlove

I was hoping I'd get Twin Peaks xheat And wow I got Señorita Dido on my banner. Season 3 episode 8 of Twin Peaks has got to be the weirdest, most surreal moment in tv history. I'm still confused five years later.

tumblr_pgkfoysTKG1qilgsoo4_540.gifv

Also, Lady Vengeance is a hot film!

ShoeFlo

I didn't tell you so far @Stargazer but once again you've created some fantastic banners xcheer I think I like them even more than the SF1 banner.. we've chosen some great screenshots xheat

Amazing show once again with such lovely, gorgeously done banners xlove

I was hoping I'd get Twin Peaks xheat And wow I got Señorita Dido on my banner. Season 3 episode 8 of Twin Peaks has got to be the weirdest, most surreal moment in tv history. I'm still confused five years later.

Also, Lady Vengeance is a hot film!

After I had watched s3e8 with my friend I couldn't speak for 10 minutes cause I was out of words... but I guess that's the only appropriate reaction to that episode... there was simply too much to digest after that.

oh yes, I was the one who fought for Lady Vengeance because in between it looked like it would drop out as we had enough other Korean films on our list. In fact, I didn't watch it yet but it has been on my list for a while.

Amazing banners again Anna - brilliant effort and so beautiful xlove

Also after that intro vid from the LL last night, anyone else got the itch to book a little break to Bremen? Looks gorgeous xheat

Aw, it's great to see that the video of my cute picturesque home town left some impact on you... these days Bremen has many problems, but it's still a nice place to live with a lot of history.
I will look for a different video for the Final LL... I will choose a video that also presents Bremen's brother city Bremerhaven, which is part of the Bremen state, too. Brace yourselves!

hijirio

Veteran
:tr: reju'ed here

much better semi than the first, i hope all my faves qualify
thanks for the great banners Anna and Flo !

ShoeFlo

::bmen just REJU voted

What a fantastic Semi Final! There are literally seven songs I could imagine to give 12 points in a semi final, it was a big fun listening to them again and again which is also the reason I decided to REJU vote the first time for a long while

Especially compared to the meh-ish SF1 this one is a blessing. I wish I made a more balanced draw :lol:

ShoeFlo

SF2 Deadline is over!

Everybody voted in time apart from Russia, whose voting was too late.

Please guys and girls, try to vote before the deadline and mind the time zone, which is always CET.
Late votings put the hosts into an inconvenient situation as we are forced to refuse them. And if you complain then it makes one feel guilty about adhering to the rules which is not cool

Other than that, there is no REJU winner in this semi... I received only 9 REJU votings (well 8 + my own) but it must be 10

Amir

Veteran
Last edition Russia’s votes came in too late as well, but I accepted them since I hadn’t prepared the results yet.
Sad to see that some people don’t seem to learn their lesson… xshrug
Sorry to Flo, since I was the one who could have (and maybe should have) said your words from above already last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom