WV 149 ♔ŁÓDŹ♔ | SEMI FINAL 1| RESULTS FROM PG.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran
700a2a46b95fdd753695d168661d8598.jpg

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What simply fabulous selection of banners and display for us all to enjoy xlove Wonderful job Mario and host team :D :lond: has voted xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. You know when semis for you end up so imbalanced that you wish you could push a few of the songs you like from one show over to the other? Yeah... that's happened here. I feel like some of the entries that unfortunately got 0 could have picked up some decent enough points from me had they been in the other semi. I'm obsessed with my 12 here xlove I really hope it can make it. Also keeping my fingers crossed for my 10 🤞Here's a rose in remembrance of my 8 🥀

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Mario, you have clearly taken this opportunity very much to heart and have put together a stunning and profoundly "Mario" show. Amazing, amazing work. xheart xheart

After a listening party with :lond: in ::moun, :neus: has voted!

Genesis

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to the Semi Final 2 being published bit late, and therefore original deadline being only 3 days, we decided to grant you all additional day to vote for both semis

NEW DEADLINE FOR SEMI FINAL 1 IS 26TH OF NOVEMBER 23:00 CET

Sincerely,
Your hosts

Eulaliya

After a listening party with :lond: in ::moun, :neus: has voted!
I wish I would've gone too, but the time zone and rigid sleep schedules kinda caught up with me, oh well so much for a lonely Thanksgiving :( I guess I have to listen alone as usual then...

Genesis

Semi finalist 1!

Lines are now closed and we have the qualifiers! Please join us tomorrow at 20:00 for the results (this might be pushed to Sunday if I wont make it with the banners :( )

Please also welcome our forth secret host who will present you the qualifiers. Here is small teaser of what to expect!

Genesis

IZABELA-INTRO-PIC-00001.png

Good evening! Tonight we gather as Izabela is inviting nations to her special secret party in secret place (that being Grand Final of course). Only selected few though, will be lucky enough to get the invitation from iconic Queen.Who these nations may be? We will find out soon enough!

MOBILE-BANNER-00001.png

All participants are asked to pull out their mobile phones, as Izabela will be sending her invitations through mobile app. Her number has been added to you all automatically.
Moment of truth is about to come!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh my gosh, Izabela xheart Good luck everyone! I hope some of my faves get that all important invitation from the queen of Polen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom