Contact us

WV 149 ♔ŁÓDŹ♔ | FINAL | WE HAVE A WINNER! | RESULTS FROM PG.2 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran
Where is the ferret show?

IbUhucPu82GqdnioiQblPAUEqNEHttqe1KU6FX09_XAMrqdpreHY-NE77emN3Z0fnECW5i8ae5dFQBkZt25DEU8L

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@theditz83 Me feeling upset about not being able to give Krystl my 12 but I was still the highest voter anyway

kermit-kermit-love.gif

I must have listened to Circles about 20 or so times during the edition! Thank you so much for sharing it.

theditz83

Veteran
@theditz83 Me feeling upset about not being able to give Krystl my 12 but I was still the highest voter anyway

kermit-kermit-love.gif

I must have listened to Circles about 20 or so times during the edition! Thank you so much for sharing it.
And you know that this is the biggest win that I could ever have wanted this edition - Krystl was definitely sent with my dear Kai in mind, and seeing your joy and love for it during both LLs and the awesome section you gifted it in the recap... That's everything xrose xrunhug

Oh my god! Congratulations Abby and Kanto, such a gorgeous victory! I freaking love Ado and her song Odo, a masterful worldwide hit banger! You finally got your very first victory in WV, justice has been made in WV!!! xbowxbowxbow

Again, thank you everyone for all the amazing points I have got for Marília and Brazil! As you probably already know, Marília died recently in a plane crash. My entry was a tribute to Marília's legacy as an artist, and the 7th place is more than I would wish for.

I have lost track of those who voted for me, but you cuties know who you are. xrose

Lastly...

Supreme hosting in Polen, the show made me cum! Yes, the entire WV edition was that hot and made my Truzil coke hard! xheat

Nicholas123

Congratulations to Kanto and Edweis! xcheer It's always nice to see first time winners in the contest! Thank you so much for you support to :fr: xheart I am glad that some of you loved Petit Soldat as much as i did. Last, but not least, a big thnx to our great hosting team! :D

Milos-BC

Congratulations Gaelle xcheer I am happy for your victory!

Thanks to everyone who voted for :fi: , it was certainly a pleasure to be a part of this final.

And also congratulations to our hosting team and thank you for giving us such an awesome show, I thoroughly enjoyed it xclap xcheer

See you on the next WV.

Genesis

What can I say... this Polen hosting was spectacularly iconic for many reasons xcry

First of all, congrats to my fabulous co-host Gaelle on her first win! Your stay in tiny Polen seemed to be a blessing for Kanto! Such a hit song I couldnt award more points unfortunately, but I enjoyed it nonetheless! xheart
Speaking of co-host, I want to thank @Edweis and @Uto for making my first WV hosting so much easier. I know this all wouldn't be even possible without you guys, as you were such a support through the whole hosting period. Thanks to you, even if this was a lot of work, I will only have pleasant memories attached with it.

And lastly.... my special song. My special tiny Justuna song, that I kept dear to my heart for 6 years, afraid of sending it to the main contest. And then not only she got her personal best record, but also awarded me my first bronze medal xcry. I don't know what to say... Such emotional moment for me. Thank you so much guys for voting for this emotional performance.

3RD, 145 POINTS

Justyna-Steczkowska-Wracam-do-domu-Fryderyki-2010-00001.gif

:12: :lond::at::us::neus::hu::nwen:
:10: ::texs:sobr:
:8: :jp:
:7: :au:::nwit::iq
:6: :no:
:5: :ca:
:4: :svea::en:
:3: ::sudo
:2: :ma:
:1:

I hope you all enjoyed our hosting in Poland, and we can't wait to see Gaelle taking the steering wheel for WV 150 xcheer xheart

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sorry I wasn't here live, but congrats :kant: Gaelle on your victory! I didn't vote for you, but it was close in semi and final, congrats. xheart Thank you to the maginificent hosting Mario and Uto, it's been fab, banners, results the lot. xbow

Thanks for 5th. I thought it was a very suitable song for this time with Britney and I wanted to showcase that, thanks for those who showed love and votes. xheart

:west: 5th
140pts

:12: :paci: :it: :kr: :es:
:10: :nl: :susa:
:8: :neus:
:7: :ru:
:6: ::ostl :tr: :se: :md:
:5: ::ceca
:4: :au:
:3: ::weca :en: :ro: Nunavut
:2: :sobr: :cn:
:1: xexcuseme

daniels1000

Congrats :kant:!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for :nwen: xrose Really happy to finish 6th with this very special song by Aquilo xheart

:12: :pl: :cy: :uk: ::sudo :susa: ::nwit So many 12s xfaint
:10: :fr:
:7: :sobr: ::ceca
:6: ::texs
:5: :svea: :dk: :br: ::iq
:4: :lond: :no:
:2: ::yohu
:1: :au: :ma:

xhug

Also congrats to Mario for 3rd place with the one and only Justyna - absolutely loved that song ❤️
:svea: and :uk: were also amazing!

And lastly, a huge thanks to the hosting team 👏

ferret

Congratulations :kant: & Gaelle on the first victory! :cool: I am very familiar with this song. She took part in my Alternative Music Contest on the Russian forum a few months ago. Then it was the 5th place, but now it is a much greater success!
🇬🇧 result is much better than I expected. Especially after demonstrating such outright antipathy during LL... :lol:
I do not know where to see the main scoreboard so I thank everyone who voted for Phoria and who liked this song! xheart
Thank you for the beautiful and error-free hosting to everyone who worked hard! xup

Uto

Veteran
I do not know where to see the main scoreboard so I thank everyone who voted for Phoria and who liked this song! xheart
Thank you for the beautiful and error-free hosting to everyone who worked hard! xup
Posted the results in semis as it will get lost here when people react to final results.

Thanks for the compliments, but error-free it was not. The mistakes made had no real impact luckily.

Krishoes

Congrats :kant: xcheer Thank you to the hosts xrose and thank you for your votes for :it: as always xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMG you did it sis
dog.gif
Congratulations!!!! Ending this year on a high note! Sadly I only gave it 2 points but it was really enjoyable. And congrats also to ::sudo & Mike and :pl: & Merio for another medal. Justyna also reaching new heights! What a top 3 xfaint Happy to see my 12 also did pretty well! Seoul last though? Shem.

Thank you for this splendid hosting, legendary trio xlove

See y'all in the 150th edition xlove

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
LOL is the first reaction that comes to my mind. Obviously I've known I won for the past 36 hours, but I'm still amazed at the fact I did with this song. It's quite different from the winners we had this year so it's both unexpected and welcomed.
However I made a fool of myself in front of @SwedishFailurez who have been telling me it would win for the past month or so :lol:
Getting a win during my Japan Tour was obviously a goal that I'm gland to see achieved during my :kant: stay. So I want to give a big shoutout to everyone who voted for us this edition xheart

:12: ::ceca :br: :bg: :ro: :cn: :ma:
:10: :tr: :jp: :ru:
:8: ::ostl
:7: :be: :es: :hu:
:6: ::kans :au: :seou: :uk:
:5:
:4: :cy:
:3: :kr: :neus: :dk: :ceru: :md:
:2: :susa: :nl: :pl:
:1::at: Nunavut

To think Uto's suggestion to the opposing team almost won while he had spent too many hours scouting for me for the last year and a half :LOL: xcry

Co-hosting this edition with Team Polen had been great, we were close to the apocalypse a few times while doing banners and resluts, but it was still nice to get back into hosting after months away from it.
Now take out your shoes and fill in your backpack, we're going on a adventure. I promise you that I'll try my best to make the 150th edition unforgettable !
And obviously you'll have to suffer with Uto a little while longer as I can't host without my first ever partner in crime xheart

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
My 12 won!!???? I did NOT expect that. I mean I loved it but was worried it wouldn't get mass appeal. Very glad that I was wrong. Congratulations xheat

And very happy with top 10 as well, thank you all xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom