Contact us

WV 149 ♔ŁÓDŹ♔ | FINAL | WE HAVE A WINNER! | RESULTS FROM PG.2 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

cegs5

Congratulations :kant: Gaëlle on you winning. It’s always goodto see different stuff taking the victory and a new winner as well.

Thank you for your votes to :mx: 15th is not a bad result for my new (third) debut with this country!

Thank you Mario and Uto for the show and of course Izabela for hosting!

Romeo

9f44.png
I DID VOTE!!!

I voted early!

I've been very vocal about how good I've been since returning!!!

Uto

Veteran
I DID VOTE!!!

I voted early!

I've been very vocal about how good I've been since returning!!!
I checked my mail and found nothing there. Last message is from 23rd of November, which were the semi votes (where you were indeed early).

If you can offer me proof and you turn out to be correct apologies from my side are of course in order, but at this moment I think you just didn't vote.

Romeo

I knew I'd read this, that's what confused me so much - do you still your votes? If you didn't vote for :nl: though it doesn't matter, not interested :lol:
The Netherlands got 18 points from Israel! I clearly remember sending the votes! It was just before Tina Arena invited herself into my home and then took off her mask and she was really Aria from Pretty Little Liars.... She was helping me vote and we gave you 18 points. Petra Mede then came and collected the votes and made us change the 1 point to Estonia then she flew off with the results and promised to give them! Whatever she did did after that I cannot be blamed for

theditz83

Veteran
The Netherlands got 18 points from Israel! I clearly remember sending the votes! It was just before Tina Arena invited herself into my home and then took off her mask and she was really Aria from Pretty Little Liars.... She was helping me vote and we gave you 18 points. Petra Mede then came and collected the votes and made us change the 1 point to Estonia then she flew off with the results and promised to give them! Whatever she did did after that I cannot be blamed for
Have you been drinking what Uto was during the results show last night? xthink :lol:

Romeo

I checked my mail and found nothing there. Last message is from 23rd of November, which were the semi votes (where you were indeed early).

If you can offer me proof and you turn out to be correct apologies from my side are of course in order, but at this moment I think you just didn't vote.

I also checked my PMs and could only find the semi votes... but...

RO84cj.gif

Romeo

Have you been drinking what Uto was during the results show last night? xthink :lol:
Now thinking about it it may have been a dream... But Petra has always had a sneaky look in here eye so... who knows

Romeo

In all honesty I was 100% convinced I had voted

Uto

Veteran
I also checked my PMs and could only find the semi votes... but...

RO84cj.gif
Is okay man. Honest mistake, happens. Well unless you demand I invade your dreams, but that would get very awkward very quickly.

Romeo

Is okay man. Honest mistake, happens. Well unless you demand I invade your dreams, but that would get very awkward very quickly.

I'll give you limited access tonight and one night in the summer!

• Say Yay
Reactions: Uto

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

An adventurous journey like this one?

funny-sport-84.gif

Me too pls!! xblush
:eek: You're a married man, mr. IOTAP.

Something that would occur doing to my BF if I read something like this written by him...(he knows I've got a strong temper :lol:) .

Cheating.gif

theditz83

Veteran
:eek: You're a married man, mr. IOTAP.

Something that would occur doing to my BF if I read something like this written by him...(he knows I've got a strong temper :lol:) .

Cheating.gif
😳 I know I have it good with my hubby. I just get caught up in the banter sometimes :lol:

I'm assuming Romeo wasn't actually offering out his services in such a manner... Imagine the...

flacon_scandal_homme_3d.gif

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
😳 I know I have it good with my hubby. I just get caught up in the banter sometimes :lol:

I'm assuming Romeo wasn't actually offering out his services in such a manner... Imagine the...

flacon_scandal_homme_3d.gif
Romeo wasn't offering anything at all. xshrug He felt harrassed, the poor thing. 🤨 :lol:
You've been shocked for the solution I'd found for my bf's example. xthink Well, think with me, he would have to decline any short of amusement. I like being persuasive... xacademic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom