Contact us

WV 149 ŁÓDŹ | ♔COME TO POLEN♔ | FINAL DRAW POSTED |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Schedule2-00001.png

At long last, welcome to Poland! The current worldleading powerhouse in anything man can imagine! Such power lead us to Polen hosting, thanks to the win in WV 148 with song Pora Roku Zla by Sanah.

Schedule

SUBMISSION: 15TH - 20TH OF NOVEMBER
SEMIFINAL 1: 21ST - 25TH OF NOVEMBER (RESULTS ON 26TH)
SEMIFINAL 2: 22ND - 26TH OF NOVEMBER (RESULTS ON 27TH)
FINAL: 28TH - 3RD OF DECEMBER

WHERE ARE WE?!

Łódź (eng. Boat) is located right in the middle of the country. It is the third largest city and a former industrial center. Mostly known for its Piotrkowska Street, the main artery of Łódź, Poland, one of the longest commercial thoroughfares in Europe, with a length of around 4.2 km.Also known for the world renowned Leon Schiller National Film School,but most importantly, it's the birthplace of our very own host, Merio!

comp14-00001.png

It's time to reveal our hosts for special Polen hosting, which still sounds surreal to some of us (you are allowed to scream, AAAAAAAA). It is important to note that without these people, Mario would have to turn the hosting down, as the amount of work that has to be put into one is far too great for his current capabilities.

Uto - this man had no say really. He knows his admin magic, and therefore was an easy choice when picking one of the co-hosts!

Edweis - she will be assisting dear Merio in creative process behind WorldVision hosting. Together with Keng will be creating a show for you all!

Mario - well, its MARIOOOO!

That's it from us for now. Hope you'll enjoy your stay in tiny Polen. Create unforgettable moments whilst in this charming land!

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow such schedule post xheat I can't believe we are going to Łódź. Wishing the best of luck to the wonderful Team Polen of course 🤞 I know it's going to be great.

:us: will be making our journey to glorious Polen by way of sausage car.

weiner3.0.jpg

WolvXCII

Come through Polen!!!!!
With Merio hosting, this will be a hot edition indeed that I can't wait to see more of
xcheer

giphy.webp

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I want a iconic Merio made sims 3 self. :(

Good luck hosting though. xheat

hijirio

Veteran
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what a hot schedule post! Good luck to this hot trio xheat

I just googled what Poland is famous for and it said Pope John Paul II. Hope he's the host or the opening act? (ascend us to the sky baaaabe)

And ŁÓDŹ !!!! gosh, a word where almost every letter has diacritics, bless you Półęń !!!!!

Romeo

We at KAN would like to announce we have sent our entry. I personally believe it is almost my style (iconic) but not exactly 'Power of Pink' / 'Zarbun' but it involves a lot of biscuit tins thats the only clue I can give haha

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: is in and very excited to be in Poland :D Good luck with hosting chaps xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom