Contact us

WV 137 VANCOUVER ❄ SEMIFINAL 1 ❄ QUALIFIERS INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

SF1.png

Semifinal 1: The Mountains Call

With the Rocky Mountains as its backdrop, Vancouver and the surrounding area is a haven for winter sports. In this semi, we aim to show you all the mountains can provide from skiing to snowboarding and everything in between

*~The Songs*~

*~PQ Entry*~

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah, a very icy spectacle! Bless my banner, doing a lil' meditation after emptying the wine. xangel

Great show Mike xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Great job Steph and Mike! You never disappoint with your designs, Mike. They're always top notch. Beautiful pictures there of Steph's lovely Canada. Winter sports are super cool, especially snowboarding :cool:

Nicholas123

Gorgeous show, Steph! xcheer

Unfortunatelly, i made a mistake when i sent my entry. The title is "que je sois un ange" (subjonctif) and not "suis", as i erroneously wrote in my PM. If it's too much trouble for u to change it, it's ok, no worries. :D

Last edited:

kopachka

Great work with the banners! xbow
I am a huuuuge fan of alpine skiing (just following the World Cup, not skiing myself) so when I opened the thread and saw the topic, I knew I will enjoy the snowy show. :)
I really like the Turkish banner - in fact, I did some ice skating for the first time ever few weekends ago and I fell down only twice, so this banner is perhaps a sign I should give it a try again.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Lovely banners! I love a wintery theme :mrgreen:

Uto

Veteran
I was going to compliment on the banners like 15 minutes ago, but I couldn't as I was unable to stop laughing at the dipshit hipsters doing yoga on the SUSA banner. You just know they only went out to take a photo and afterwards got back inside their cabin for a nice fair trade coffee.

Also, while I have never been to Vancouver, I have been to Coevorden, which is a rather small city in the Neds. Of course, some dude named Van Coevorden gave his name to Vancouver. Nice bit of trivia for those who like that sort of thing.

esc87fan

I was going to say it clearly states that they should be sent to esc87fan, but then I realized something.
Host country is required to send its votes to the WorldVision account by 24 hours prior to the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom