Contact us

WV 135 | Send Your Entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas123

Attica's entry has been sent. The a capella song i promised you will have to wait. We are going fully Greek for this edition and that means zeibekiko. Think about Watch My Dance, without the rap part. :mrgreen:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Attica's entry has been sent. The a capella song i promised you will have to wait. We are going fully Greek for this edition and that means zeibekiko. Think about Watch My Dance, without the rap part. :mrgreen:

Nothing can go wrong here, at least for me! xheart
Although my zeibekiko entry in WV 108 (Stella Kalli - Plati) flopped.
Just don't tell me it's the ultimate zeibekiko, that instrumetal one that I could send too, because I wanted to send it myself. :lol:

Nicholas123

Nothing can go wrong here, at least for me! xheart
Although my zeibekiko entry in WV 108 (Stella Kalli - Plati) flopped.
Just don't tell me it's the ultimate zeibekiko, that instrumetal one that I could send too, because I wanted to send it myself. :lol:

Haha, no, it's not that one (is it really eligible for ::atti ? ). It is a recent release, performed by a popular male singer. Not hard to guess it. :p

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Haha, no, it's not that one (is it really eligible for ::atti ? ). It is a recent release, performed by a popular male singer. Not hard to guess it. :p
Not sure but I think he had lived in Athens during his career. He's surely eligible for :cy::eg::gr: and maybe :ru: (he died in :ru:, not sure if place of death counts :lol:).
So you are lost somewhere in the narrow streets to Filopappou, honestly the first one that came to mind but then I thought it's not too much "you" because it's too commercial, but again it's not like you're going to send Foureira. :lol:

Grinch

Mainshow

Veteran
Not them, sorry xheart

Xandria? - They do have some exceptionally brilliant songs. Actually, I have been waiting for another album for some while... That's why I checked their FB/Wikipedia earlier this month and I was shocked to learn that Dianne, the vocalist, just left due to their management and her fellow former band members being totally obsessed with revenue and money and not taking care of her health issues.

I'm utterly sad that they had to split or even closed that chapter? ... Is it Xandria? :D - I don't know any other pure Symphonic Metal bands from NRW apart from them.. Elane, Krypteria, maybe?

Grinch

Xandria? - They do have some exceptionally brilliant songs. Actually, I have been waiting for another album for some while... That's why I checked their FB/Wikipedia earlier this month and I was shocked to learn that Dianne, the vocalist, just left due to their management and her fellow former band members being totally obsessed with revenue and money and not taking care of her health issues.

I'm utterly sad that they had to split or even closed that chapter? ... Is it Xandria? :D - I don't know any other pure Symphonic Metal bands from NRW apart from them.. Elane, Krypteria, maybe?

No comment :mrgreen:

Xandria's music is incredible to me but they seem like a very problematic band unfortunately. I mean they've been changing members like changing dirty socks. I think Marco is the only one who has been in the band since the beginning, not sure though.
When I was new to them and watching vidoes, I was very surprised to see different vocals every time :D

esc87fan

The winner of the :ca: NF has been sent! Just in case, the runner-up song has been sent as the backup (there was a tie for 2nd place, but the backup had more 12s via a countback)

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally chose my entry! I was worried I was gonna run out of time :lol:

kopachka

After an amazing 4th place for a wonderful song by Nilüfer it's time to send something more experimental... So :tr: is in with some electronic piece with water references in the title and the artists name to balance the flames of this edition. 🌊

ZoboCamel

After a lot of back-and-forth thoughts inside my head, :jp: has decided! Expect a big rock song that I've had high-up on my shortlist ever since I first joined WV.

The song I've chosen here has actually ended up as sort of a meme in certain communities over the years due to being, uh, a tad melodramatic. But I continue to love it unironically :lol:

Fun fact: this song actually flopped (like, uber-flopped) in one of my early NFs, and the same artist has flopped in WV before. So expectations are high 🔥

Eulaliya

:lond: is in with the winner of the Battle of the Decades London Edition! xcheer

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it possible for me to send a song or there really is that lame observation period for 2 editions since the roster has not reached full capacity?

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Is it possible for me to send a song or there really is that lame observation period for 2 editions since the roster has not reached full capacity?
Yes, you have to join the OP list by sending a PM to @WorldVision. After the 2 editions period you will be invited back to the main roster (for WV137).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom