Contact us

WV 134 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himan

Oh well, just sending some good music, probably without getting a lot of points. :ROFLMAO:

BernadetteCydonia

entry sent, I'm tryna bring something H O T in the house, so you better get your fireproof clothing ready xx
if that doesn't work out, my back up is just a Christmas song lol oop

Fierro

Nicholas123 | OP ➟ Attica

That feeling when you have not slept normally for 2 days and read that Nicholas is taking whole Africa on WV

Zonne147

In the last few weeks, I have been trying to know more about my favorite FiK59 artists, and I have loved a song that features not only one but two of them, it quickly got stuck in my head.

Once again, it's a lot different from what :al: usually sends but we hope that you'll enjoy it xlove

Uto

Veteran
Gosh it's hard to be me, sometimes I feel like there are 27 people living inside my mindxhug
Opposite would mean you're dead. Think you should count your blessings.

Also, your genre conundrum: roll a dice. If you feel unhappy about the result it wasn't the song you wanted deep inside, so just roll again. If you are okay with the result you've just fixed your problem. You'll have millions of opinions, but only one feeling. Trust that feeling.

Looren

Veteran
In the last few weeks, I have been trying to know more about my favorite FiK59 artists, and I have loved a song that features not only one but two of them, it quickly got stuck in my head.

Once again, it's a lot different from what :al: usually sends but we hope that you'll enjoy it xlove

I think I have an idea of what you'll send haha

Grinch

Opposite would mean you're dead. Think you should count your blessings.

Also, your genre conundrum: roll a dice. If you feel unhappy about the result it wasn't the song you wanted deep inside, so just roll again. If you are okay with the result you've just fixed your problem. You'll have millions of opinions, but only one feeling. Trust that feeling.

Thanks. I actually sort of did this for the wv spin-off. There were two options, my friends were forced (kindly) to watch the videos. And one of them said he liked the option 1 more than the other, I found myself trying to convince him the other way.
Psychology is an interesting subject.

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Genesis

With whooping number of 18 voters in the "Diversity NF", Merio and :pl: have selected their entry xcheer

Last edited:

Aditya

Based on recent trends, I hope sending QuéPop from Québec will give me a better result this edition. :lol:

Entry was sent! :)

ZoboCamel

:jp: has sent its entry! I actually had a different entry in mind over the last month or so, but literally one hour ago I finished playing a certain video game, and there's a song off the soundtrack I just had to send while it was fresh in my mind. So you get that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom