Not open for further replies.

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR ENTRY BY PM TO WORLDVISION IN THE FOLLOWING (!!!)FORM:

Country/Region:
Artist - Song:
Video link:
Back-up entry: (optional, but highly recommended)

DDL - 27TH DECEMBER 18:00 CET

CHANGES
John1 | OP ➟ ::mosc Moscow
Sultana | ::cata Catalonia ➟ :ceru: Central Russia
JChan | ::onta Ontario ➟ :bcol: British Columbia
Edweis | ::shik Shikoku ➟ ::chug Chugoku
Nicholas123 | OP ➟ ::atti Attica

RETURNING
Aditya | ::queb Quebec
Ausesken | :es: Spain

BREAK
Eulaliya | :lond: London
fer20 | :sobr: Southeast Brazil

WITHDRAWN
JSSArcos | :ie: Ireland

Last edited:

Steffan

:seou: is in. I am going for the last place I think with this, but it is a song that I have been OBSESSED with for the last month. And trust me, whatever you think it might be, I'm 99% sure it's not that :)

theditz83

Veteran
The 4 Super Finalists in the :west: NF have just been revealed after a nail-biting semi final voting process. Check out the finalists and the voting process to cast your votes for your faves >>here<<

hijirio

Veteran
:gr: Greece is in with a singer who was born in Kazakhstan :kz: xheat xqueenbitch

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The 4 Super Finalists in the :west: NF have just been revealed after a nail-biting semi final voting process. Check out the finalists and the voting process to cast your votes for your faves >>here<<
I'm saying it to you and all of those who're doing NF this edition : I'll try to vote, but I don't promise anything :lol:

That being said, after my first qualification I'm going straight for the place of real winners in the semi xqueenbitch

ShoeFlo

Tbh I wish we would get a little more days to submit our entries this time... I mean.. who is gonna think about WV on 24th, 25th or even 26th December?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Tbh I wish we would get a little more days to submit our entries this time... I mean.. who is gonna think about WV on 24th, 25th or even 26th December?

IWo_Ga1l_400x400.jpg

.... me

Likely whilst eating my Christmas dinner, whilst opening the presents no one will buy me, whilst pulling a party cracker by myself to secure one of those little paper crowns... during all of these activities I will be thinking still of WorldVision.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:kr: is holding a NF as we speak. Please vote! xcheer

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: is slowing down the tempo again this edition, in with a beautiful ballad xheart

hijirio

Veteran
I can sense a lot of hair volume. :mrgreen:

She must have been using the Natasha Kay's recommendation lately #upgrade #upgrade

Screen-Shot-2020-12-03-at-12-57-38.png

Btw, the sudden enlargement of the Greek family in the contest xheat xheat xheat Gotta stan!

Grinch

:nrwe: is torn to 4 songs which are in completely different genres from each other.
Gosh it's hard to be me, sometimes I feel like there are 27 people living inside my mindxhug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom