πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Pic sources:

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
:kr: you so beautiful xheart xheart xheart

well done ana xcheer

and don't forget everyone, VOTES TO ME!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Bless you putting references at the end so no one sues you. xheart Lovely show Ana, like the posh roof thing i've got. xheat.

This is πŸ”₯ for real. Such a strong semi, easily one of the strongest for a long time. I might as well pack my bags because no way i'm making it out of this. :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Great show, Ana! South Korea is such a lovely, quaint but also modern place. I really want to visit but it's probably expensive af. Bless you anti-copyright claims journalistic legend. My picture is called "I hate snow" ahaha. I could use some snow rn

By the looks of it, it's a strong af semi xfaint Good luck everyone!! #streamRuthB #streamKDA *insertgungirl*

esc87fan

:ca: has sent its votes!

PS: This is Rainbow Ruby. She is the main character of a cartoon series my 2-year-old niece loves. It was created in South Korea, but dubbed in English in Canada

Seok-jin

:cn: China has REJU voted. It was really hard to pick only 10 songs, this semi has high quality songs xheat
Good luck! xcheer
Awesome show! xlove

Amir

Veteran
Mrs. Dana International, eternal queen of Israel has delivered the REJU points of :br: and a special birthday cake in honor of our wonderful host xheart

aYwkj9R.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted here last night and reju in Pre Party 2 earlier. All we have to say is in my go to gif:

tenor.gif

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. It was actually quite difficult. I knew what deserved my 12 but the rest was tight, and I had to leave out a couple of songs I appreciated.

AshamedRevolvingEasteuropeanshepherd-max-1mb.gif

And a fabulous show, Ana xheart It looks beautiful.

DanielLuis

:pt: votes sent! This was a really strong semi-final, it was hard to leave a couple of songs out of my top ten!
Thank you for that amazing trip around South Korea Ana xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: has voted :mrgreen: Gosh this semi is so strong xfaint I now know my chances of qualifying are slim to none xheat

And omg Ana these shows are stunning xheat I love my lil yellow bridge. Soko is such a cool country :mrgreen:

Amir

Veteran
:se: has voted :mrgreen: Gosh this semi is so strong xfaint I now know my chances of qualifying are slim to none xheat

And omg Ana these shows are stunning xheat I love my lil yellow bridge. Soko is such a cool country :mrgreen:

I didn’t get your votes xthink

Amir

Veteran
Everyone has voted, but we didn't have enough REJU-voters for a REJU-qualifier. shem!
Results will be announced by ana xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom