IZhFzrk.png

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

TEXT SHOW:

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Pic sources:

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Wanna know a bit more about your festival? Check out here and here!

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
A bit of a Nature - Oopsie (My Bad).mp3 moment but I found out yesterday that my schedule was a bit... wrong :lol: if the show ended the time I was thinking of, you would barely have three or four days to vote. I was unsure whether I should change the deadline to the 4th or the 5th, but since on the latter I'll probably have therapy and I won't be able to present results, you won a bit of extra time to vote. xcheer

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ooo I love my banner Ana. xheart Great choice, also some really nice pics for other people.

This final is really strong. Got 10/20 through but add a PQ and several song outside my top 10s and it's gonna be hard. Good luck everyone. xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Just don't tell Steph - her Sakuralian roots be jealous :lol:
In my defense, all the festivals were random.org'ed before the final draw xqueenbitch so other than some small changes (had to change :jp: festival and i switched :se: with :seou:), destiny is the one to blame

#transparency

DanielLuis

:pt: has voted! There are 2 countries that just missed out on my top 10 and I'm pretty sad I can't give them points xcry
Once again, great show Ana! If I'm ever in South Korea (hopefully it'll happen) I'll be sure to attend that lighting festival xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: has voted! This was such a difficult final to rank, any of my top 5 could've ended up getting my 12 xfaint

Hot show Ana xheat I love my banner, though I'm wondering where you found that photo of me and Raint performing at the Andong International Mask Dance Festival xthink

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Fab show xheat

::midw voted. One country/region was just playing a completely different game when it came to getting my points.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted here last night. Unusual final for me as I enjoyed my top 10 but nothing quite screamed "hand over that 12 now *points gun*". That somehow made it quite fun picking out my 12 I think due to having some quite out of character choices in the race to get it. Good luck to everyone!

And wonderful show again, Ana xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom