OM Mod
Staff member
yfQH2xh.png

WZbbQ3P.png

Text:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So here we are!!!! Not 4 am but close enough :lol: I decided not to pick a specific city this time since this is the first time we have :kr: hosting, so I thought it would be best to show the entire country during the edition instead. I hope you have a great time here partying with us. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I can't believe I've been invited to a joint birthday and WorldVision party. This is kind of surreal. It's hard to comprehend how three ladies dressed as sushi whilst delivering us a live performance of a sugary disco pop was what was needed for South Korea to win and host WorldVision, but the oracle had told me this would happen from the very beginning. I simply should have listened. It's a beautiful thing.

Good luck Ana and special Brazilian helper, Amir xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
I was going to take a break this edition but after receiving such an invite I couldn’t possibly not come to the birthday party :mrgreen: luckily, I picked out a rather ravishing outfit in H&M to wear for the occasion so the Swedish delegation with be all suited and booted in SoKo xheat

I’m so very excited to see what you do this edition, best of luck with hosting Ana and Amir xlove xlove

Amir

Veteran
ana's birthday party in all over :kr: SoKo xcry
is this really happening?
Can't wait for this edition to start already xcheer

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow! Did you win!? Congratulations! You deserve it so much!

I'd like to join but can I ask to be placed in semi 2?

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
A very well deserved trophy got by someone that I can and must describe as very special (I'm sure many agree with me) followed by this wonderful opening.
Ana Raquel, mereces! Beijinhos e boa sorte como anfitriã! xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom