Contact us

WV ÄLMHULT 157 🛋️ Make room for music 🛏️ GRAND FINAL RESULTS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH I HELD ONTO LEFT SIDE!!

p13 - joint 2nd best result ever for Mongolia. Thanks for your votes!! xlove and congrats to the Netherlands :nl:

Amir

Veteran
AAAAAAHHHHH my :12: won xcry

congrats Gary, very well deserved xlove xlove

thank you Connor for the wonderful Ikea-hosting xcheer

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Slide49.png

winner.png

mr-ikea.png

Last edited:

esc87fan

I really enjoyed this edition, tack Conor for such a fun theme!

Please vote in my NF if you would like to do so, as I said there's some very close scores between the top 3 songs

Fierro

Yaay Deniz moment

Congrats Gary xup xlove Lovely winner, it is been on my Spotify for long, love this classics.

See you in Amsterdam next year!

Also want to thank once again every single voter who supported Zemlya. This song is special for me, and I'm happy that you felt it with me!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Can't believe I finally won WV!!! Full thanks coming as soon as I finish hearing about Anne and her flowerbeds (not a euphemism!) xheat
Girl forget WV, we all wanna know about Anne and her flowerbeds now xfaint

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations again to our Gary on the victory 🥇 It's a bit of a shame the secret recipe to your win was finally losing me as a supporter during your fantabulous Dutch run, but you've taken gold with a real crowd pleaser and a song that feels quintessentially you, and that's the way to do it! xyes

Also congratulations to Nicholas and that very nice 3rd place finish!

:12: :hu: :paci: :se:
:10: :west: :au:
:8: ::hokk ::ceca ::nuna
:7: :at: :susa: :pl:
:6: :ba:
:5: ::sudo :ro: ::midw
:4: :tr: :nl: :kr: :ua:
:3: :sobr:
:2: :it: :rs:
:1: :il:

I didn't expect to come 2nd! I thought at best I could do a sneaky into the top 10 maybe. Amazing result for Kelly. Thank you so much xheart

And Conny my dear! Oh my, what an edition. It's been divine. IKEA should be paying you for all of this promotion you've been giving them. I've already planned a trip down to my local shop.

ikea-ikeaspain.gif

Connor at IKEA.

Eulaliya

Congrats Gary!! Such a victory for the bubblegum dancepop bops we listened to as a child xcheer

ferret

Wow! Top-10 🇬🇧 once in half a year is an outstanding achievement, many thanks to everyone! :love: Southeast 🇧🇷 🇺🇸 🇵🇱 xheart
I hastened to share with you one of the songs from the new album, which is now on repeat in my player. xmusic

Congratulations to Gary & :nl: Netherlands on the battlefield victory, and Conor & 🇸🇪 IKEA on their mind-blowing hosting! xup

theditz83

Veteran
Girl forget WV, we all wanna know about Anne and her flowerbeds now xfaint
Sis, the crysanthemums are gonna die, it's bedlam!!

Okay, now that's put to "bed" I can take stock here...

Thanks first of all to our gracious personal shopper extraordinaire Conny for his iconic hosting - loved the interior decor tips, currently refurbing the whole flat thanks to your inspiration xlove

And wow - there are very little words to describe the feeling when you finally win a contest for the first time. I may not have been a constant player here from the start, but this little community has very quickly become a major part of my life here since I rejoined back in the 110s, and I'm so honoured to now be among the WV winners after my one and only runner-up finish waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back in WV2. So thank you to every single voter for making this possible... and in particular for all those that found space in their Top 3 for us xheat

:nl: 1st place
149 points

:12: :il: :susa: :cn: :ua:
:10: :de: :ba: :tr: :kr:
:8: :west: :ru: :ro: :paci:
:6: :it: :at:
:4: :rs:
:3: :en: ::sile :be:
:2: ::sudo ::midw

Looks like we'll need to find a bigger VengaBus for y'all to get you there, but you better believe we're inviting you all to beautiful :nl: next edition!!

X2n6qA.gif

P.S. What a way to right a glaring omission from The Netherlands' WV history - so proud to have taken these legends to the top xyaay

Last edited:

Nicholas123

Congrats to Gary on his first win, you must be really happy! :D

Speaking of which, i feel like i am nearly married to the third place everytime i come close to victory. The eternal third. Hm, no, i also have one silver medal on these 9 years of particiaption. Τριτοδεύτερος it is in Greek, if i'm not mistaken, right @CypriotGirl ? :cool: :mrgreen:
Kidding aside, thank you all for your votes. Third lace is obvisouly great.

Thank you Connor for a great hosting! xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
JQTeFRf.gif

OMG CONGRATS GARY!! xbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom