Contact us

WV ÄLMHULT 157 🛋️ Make room for music 🛏️ GRAND FINAL RESULTS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
FINAL.png

WOMB.png

Text-show.png

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
PLEASE NOTE that the deadline is shorter than originally planned as I am going away on Friday and my only opportunity to host the results show will be on Thursday night.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:susa: voted. Damn what a hot final. Getting 9 of my top 5s across both semis through will do that though. Incredibly hard to decide my 12, and even lower points could have got 12s in other editions. Phenonmenal. xheat

Also 2 things, Panda banner. xbow love it, and when I was reading the list of whats on the banners I had to double back because I initially read Romanias 'Festlighet' as Fleshlight. >.>

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. There were four songs I wanted to give 12 points to here and it was quite tricky picking the lucky one from the bunch. Overall a pretty nice final and I've got a solid top 10.

Resplendent show once again Connor. I love my bath poncho. At first I thought it was a colourful handbag. In fact, I still couldn't work out exactly how it could be worn, and so I took it upon myself to investigate. Observe...

kaseberga-bath-poncho-with-hood-multicolour__1107481_pe869059_s5.jpg

I'll be getting one of course irl to enhance my bath time moments.

theditz83

Veteran
:us: has just voted. There were four songs I wanted to give 12 points to here and it was quite tricky picking the lucky one from the bunch. Overall a pretty nice final and I've got a solid top 10.

Resplendent show once again Connor. I love my bath poncho. At first I thought it was a colourful handbag. In fact, I still couldn't work out exactly how it could be worn, and so I took it upon myself to investigate. Observe...

kaseberga-bath-poncho-with-hood-multicolour__1107481_pe869059_s5.jpg

I'll be getting one of course irl to enhance my bath time moments.
What a delight!! I'll meet you draped in my KARISMATISK blanket from the semis and we'll tear up this town with fabulous colour. Love how this promo photo looks like a back room in an Amsterdam... um, establishment xheat

ikea-karismatisk-fabric-1024x768.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@theditz83 Oooo that's classy. I honestly didn't know IKEA did such gorgeous fashion. You in your silky looking blanket and me rocking my handbag poncho thingy. We'll be stopped everywhere we go for photographs.

I'm trying to see what other IKEA items could be fashioned into stunning garments. Nunavut's pink plate would make a striking fascinator hat.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm trying to see what other IKEA items could be fashioned into stunning garments. Nunavut's pink plate would make a striking fascinator hat.
I'll be rocking up to this edition's afterparty looking simply diwine in a gorgeous frock fashioned out of Rosenmott curtains xqueenbitch

rosenmott-block-out-curtains-1-pair-black-floral-patterned__0751092_pe746904_s5.jpg

ZoboCamel

Between being a tad busy & a tad burned out on WV (again), I haven't been commenting too much here lately. But I've got to take a second to say: hot semi, hot top 3, hot show xheat

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer Really love my Top 3 and wanted to give them all 12 points. xlove One or two songs also grew off/on me a little bit since the semis. I also had to leave a couple of songs without points sadly.

Bless all these Swedish shopping hostings of Connor! xheat

Genesis

Tonight is the night; the gathering of all dark wizard and witches, where Conny will have us at our knees performing the most powerful Death Spells. May I add, the the Dutch will find tonight their lucky eve, as Conny prepared for them Approved Lottery spells that work fast in Netherlands. What a treat.

Screenshot-20220609-122251-com-android-chrome-edit-47722713413551.jpg

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
Tonight is the night; the gathering of all dark wizard and witches, where Conny will have us at our knees performing the most powerful Death Spells. May I add, the the Dutch will find tonight their lucky eve, as Conny prepared for them Approved Lottery spells that work fast in Netherlands. What a treat.

Screenshot-20220609-122251-com-android-chrome-edit-47722713413551.jpg

Worldvision suddenly turning into Harry Potter

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Running a bit behind (noticed an error pretty late on I'm just trying to sort out). I'll be as quick as I can xpray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom