Clinton Shorter - The Expanse-16374

Nicholas123

:ar: @cegs5

*shameless NSC promotion, including ::slf entries :mrgreen: *

cegs5

:ar: @cegs5

*shameless NSC promotion, including ::slf entries :mrgreen: *

:love:
Sent my entry for this edition early this morning... I’m just going to say this: I hope we are drawn in the same semi xheat

Mainshow

Veteran
for :it: @Krishoes

An epic, bombastic, symphonic Death Metal track sampling Godney's (the Holy Spearit's) triumphant and monumental masterpiece "...Baby One More Time" which is a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity

@RainyWoods @anaraqueen fellow B-Army members! You will love this, too!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
for :it: @Krishoes

An epic, bombastic, symphonic Death Metal track sampling Godney's (the Holy Spearit's) triumphant and monumental masterpiece "...Baby One More Time" which is a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity

@RainyWoods @anaraqueen fellow B-Army members! You will love this, too!

This is magnificent xheat but I'm unsure if it's eligible. We've already had Britney's legendary debut that I happen to own on cd single, ...Baby One More Time way back in WV6. Literally only yesterday I was thinking I need to ask the mods what are the rules when it comes to songs that feature samples of things that have already been sent. I couldn't find anything in the rules topic about it. There's a hip hop song I love for instance that quite heavily samples the piano from a piece of music that we've already had at the contest. I'd consider sharing it but I'm unsure if I can.

Mainshow

Veteran
This is magnificent xheat but I'm unsure if it's eligible. We've already had Britney's legendary debut that I happen to own on cd single, ...Baby One More Time way back in WV6. Literally only yesterday I was thinking I need to ask the mods what are the rules when it comes to songs that feature samples of things that have already been sent. I couldn't find anything in the rules topic about it. There's a hip hop song I love for instance that quite heavily samples the piano from a piece of music that we've already had at the contest. I'd consider sharing it but I'm unsure if I can.

I'm listening to the band all evening long right now. They even did cover "Blue (da ba de)" - My mind is so fucked hard right now. That's exactly what I need.

Wow! Did ...Baby One More Time win? - I hope it does.. otherwise: escunited = flop

I think samples should be fine, no? especially if it's just a few lines?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm listening to the band all evening long right now. They even did cover "Blue (da ba de)" - My mind is so fucked hard right now. That's exactly what I need.

Wow! Did ...Baby One More Time win? - I hope it does.. otherwise: escunited = flop

I think samples should be fine, no? especially if it's just a few lines?

... Baby One More Time came 11th. I probably would have given it 12. If there's one song that defied that 90s, that would be it.

I'll have to look into some more from Fleshgod Apocalypse. I need me some epic, bombastic, symphonic Death Metal 🤘 Thank you Sven.

Mainshow

Veteran
... Baby One More Time came 11th. I probably would have given it 12. If there's one song that defied that 90s, that would be it.

I'll have to look into some more from Fleshgod Apocalypse. I need me some epic, bombastic, symphonic Death Metal 🤘 Thank you Sven.

OMG - one of the best pop songs in world history didn't even make the Top 10 - what's wrong with people?!

I can imagine you headbanging with your long hair now :D xheart

Uto

Veteran
Oh right I totally forgot about this, I was supposes to prepare some rule change proposal for covers and the like, because the current rules are probably a bit too strict.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Uto

Veteran
@Uto ::mw

Have it noted. People mentioned there were spin-offs so of course I checked those out. This is one of the entries for that. Thank you for thinking along with me.

Top Bottom