WorldVision Predictions

theditz83

Veteran
Me lurking in this thread rn... xqueenbitch

chewing-gum.gif

Looren

Veteran
Top 10 :

:ro: ::ceca :al: :at: :susa: :west: :cy: :kr: ::midw :rs: (maybe ::sudo :lt:)

Top 5 :

:ro: :at: :cy: :kr: ::midw (maybe :al: :susa:)

Top 3 :

:cy: :at: :kr:

Winner :

:kr:

I think it'll be a four way fight between Cyprus, South Korea, Austria and Midwestern USA, and I think South Korea will win it !

Happy to see that some of you predict France pretty high, but tbh I only expect some 16-17ish place

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:pl: :no: :west: :hu: :cn: :se: :nl: :be: :pt: :ca: Maybe :uk: :ua: :susa:

Top 3

:no: :se: :west: Maybe :pl: :nl:

Winner

:se:

I'm done with my this final song wise is very much going in one direction so it means one from the opposite will win predictions. They used to be fairly reliable but always let me down these days, and so I'm going for Sweden's song that I still think hits like a truck even in this very poppy final (now I've said that, watch Norway or Netherlands win).

I never include my own entry in predictions but my fingers are crossed for a nice result too this time 🤞 Got my lucky death slot even :coffee:

00sci-tiktaalik-fossil1-facebookJumbo.jpg

:se: is stronk. Very solid pop sonk with cross pot magnet, MV also got fish.

:pl: got sloots but gets the short end of the stick in the Swede vs Polen because Swede chorus is too catchy to ignore even for ballad and deek stans. :uk:, :es: and :west: canibalize on each other. :al: too core B and :cn: is too B/D.

:se: will dominate in the left pot fight and some might see this as overall winner, I respect that. Swede being stronk again.

girl-with-the-flag-of-norway-looks-at-the-fjord-picture-id1010833020

I feel dumb to bump :no: as my own entry but the sonk is also very stronk for what it has achieved. Also a cross pot magnet, has core E appeal but with some radio pop, deek and flute stannink it. Not sure if it will win but I understank that the entry is a contender, crescendo too epic to ignore.

:nl: and :ie: has the core E/F magnet for maybe top 5 but are too weak to push it through. :hu: and :ca: are too deek to break even, but stronk support in C/D as an addition with flute votes may give these top 10.

:no: wins the right pot fight for being very versatile and got radio pop flavor over it.

VenusKallipygos.jpg

:ua: might get a surprise top 3 or maybe a win even. Probably has the stronkest deek support in this edition and B/C/E also stannink. The sonk itself might be too deek and statuecheek-appreciating on the surface, but continuous sympathy voting for :ua: is still stronk after the 400+ televote points in ESC and recent online contest victories. The sonk itself is stronk enough to pull this through, dark horse is a dark horse.

Pretty sure :ua: is top 5 minimum and might win if the competition is too much for :no: + :se:.

Uto

Veteran
Would do predictions, but I'm already doing some of the dictions. We all equal at the post-dictions. This all sounds vaguely sexual now, but that wasn't the point, I'm just out here hoping people are going to make prediction so that I can laugh at them (until wild Looren appears and guesses 10 qualifiers correctly so I can eat my grin).

Top Bottom