:mx: :en: :se:

Winner
:en:

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
Those top 3 predictions for :es: 🥲
I don’t think Spain will do better than something around 14th

but I’ll join Hiji. :mx: seems like a good contender for the win, even though this Final could deliver some surprises

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Top 10
:en: :fr: :mx: :md: :paci: :es: ::sile ::sudo :ua: ::weca

Top 3
:en: :mx: :paci:

Winner

:mx:

These top 3 predictions for :se: are lovely to see but I'm not convinced I'll be anywhere near that high up, I'd probably guess around 11th-14th tops but fingers crossed anyway!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Top 10

:paci: :ua: :fi: :ch: :it: ::sudo :uk: :nl: :be: :fr: Maybe :jp: :hu: :es:

Top 3

:paci: :be: :fr: Maybe :it: :uk:

Winner

:be:

Quite a few songs in this final giving me those winner vibes you sometimes get. Belgium would be the most safe bet here. We've had many winners like it before. It's ticking every box and perhaps even a couple extra. Obviously doing very, very well. It has the potential to landslide even but France (sorry I'm predicting you high again Nicholas) along with Pacific States, Italy and UK might have something to say about that.. UK perhaps being a bit more of a question mark as it's alternative, but then it's Muse and very impressive. I think people will like it a lot.

I always leave myself out of predictions but kind of hopeful I can do well also
hamtaro-please.gif

Top 10
:ch: :be: ::sudo :fi: :jp: :it: :fr: :ro: :uk: :paci:

Top 5
:ch: :be: ::sudo :fi: :jp:

Top 3
:ch: :be: ::sudo

Winner
::sudo

Even though I love the Belgian entry, I'm not that convinced that this will be an obvious winner some here are predicting. The competition within the top 10 is fierce and there will be cannibalizing among the right pots. I think Sudogwon will win with a small margin thanks to being a very solid Pot A/B K-pop hybrid. The production value of the entire thing is top-notch and also has the massive mainstream appeal without coming across as cheap. Sudo clearly stands out in this line-up as there are not too many competitive left-pop entries. I want Belgium to win because I love Emoter's composition, the entry has the authentic rawness that's so damn hard to nail with electronic orchestra. However, the right pots are very strong this edition and will drag this down a bit.

Top Bottom