Staff member
database.png

WV 01 - WV 182 (Excel)
List of WorldVision Winners (Wiki)
List of Participants (Wiki)

Sanctions/breaks sheet
WV 01 - WV 89 (Forum)
.txt 1-89

To start a research in the whole database, Ctrl + F and click on the three dots next to the research bar. A bigger window will appear, with "Search in : All pages" as automatically selected. Click on Research to go through all sheets.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: New WorldVision Database!

Well my weeks are seven days long... xshrug

Although in total fairness, we only really need it when the confirmation period for WV90 opens...

We decided to wait for this edition so it could go up as well, instead of putting it up without it.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Database has updated. Thank you a lot [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION] [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] for such a great not paid voluntary work you did spending your free time for the community xup

If you find a mistake, please write here and we will fix all together in a few days (missing flags will be added soon, flag is wrong only if it has wrong image)

DaFlo

Banned

Great job ^^

Few mistakes with my entries:
86 ::sthm juror is wrong - was sent by me not Daniels :mrgreen:
84 ::do 58 pts in semi
83 ::do should be Los Rakas (not Los Rakat)
67 ::iled 197 pts in final

grazie

JamieBrown

Finally xyaaay Thanksalot xclap

For the next update, please change 'USA' in the latest editions back to 'United States' please :)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

[MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] fixed

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

As much as I am sure it would have amused us all, I did not send "Runnin' (Lose It All)" in WV87; t'was Genesis :)

BernadetteCydonia

Not an error (because everything with the only Sydney entry so far is fine... except that the flagicon's missing, that is. :lol: :D) but just a noting. OMFG BELGIUM SENT FIRST DAY TO WV 60 AND QUALIFIED WITH IT AYEEEEEE xheart

regards Belgium, isn't the WV 64 entrant's name Ayneed, without the S at the beginning? :p

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

[MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=14749]BernadetteCydonia[/MENTION] fixed

Also missing flags added

Eulaliya

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] also spotted some minor typos: should be :id: 86 Senja Menggila, the Portuguese flag on WV83 and :ru: 89 Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

cegs5

Great job! Thank you all who helped out to update the database xlove

I found one little mistake, it should be written this:

WV 81 :pe: Artist: CIDAN Peru Song: Contradanza de Huamachuco

ZoboCamel

Thanks a bunch, guys! Great to finally see the database up-to-date again.

A couple of little corrections: My :jp: entry for WV85 was named Hanazeve Caradhina, not Hanezeve Caradhina. Meanwhile, [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION]'s recent entry in WV89 should be Tsugaru Kaikyo Fuyugeshiki, with an "i" on the end.

Cheers again xheya

ZoboCamel

A few little corrections: My :jp: entry for WV85 was named Hanazeve Caradhina, not Hanezeve Caradhina. Meanwhile, [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION]'s recent entry in WV89 should be Tsugaru Kaikyo Fuyugeshiki, with an "i" on the end.

Finally, this is going back a bit, but it wasn't me who sent Ayumi Hamasaki's "Last Minute" from Kyushu in WV64 – I didn't debut until WV65. According to my own notes from that edition, it was [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] who sent that.

Cheers again xheya

John1

A few little corrections: My :jp: entry for WV85 was named Hanazeve Caradhina, not Hanezeve Caradhina. Meanwhile, [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION]'s recent entry in WV89 should be Tsugaru Kaikyo Fuyugeshiki, with an "i" on the end.

Finally, this is going back a bit, but it wasn't me who sent Ayumi Hamasaki's "Last Minute" from Kyushu in WV64 – I didn't debut until WV65. According to my own notes from that edition, it was [MENTION=15070]John1[/MENTION] who sent that.

Cheers again xheya

What a mesmerizing song. xheat

Eulaliya

Now with Trece no longer the mod, who will take over updating the database? I hope Gera or Elgars will do...

Edward

Once more expressing my will to help out with this in case it is needed.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member

To WV community,

As you may know, the WorldVision Database is up for first 89 editions and at the moment there are 12 editions missing which has become an issue (time to time WV participants send ineligible entries that have already participated). Future of our Database is unclear, so an alternate version has been made for missing editions (WV 90 - WV 101) - an Excel file free and easy to use. It includes information of all entries (edition, juror, s/f, f result), you can download the file and use filters to find the information you are looking for.

NEW! WV 90 - WV 101 Database

Link to this database has been added to the first post of this thread, check above. It is expected that this database will be updated after each edition, just like it is done with WV 60 - current results.
If you find a mistake, please let me know.

To future hosts: Please make sure that once your hosting is over, you share the Excel file, not just images containing full results. It will be easier to add the information about entries and results.

Regards,
Alevender

Hele.

WV Database always has been amazing tool! xheart It would be awful if we lose it. xcry1 Is there any chance we get instruction how we can edit (update) it? As well, would it be possible to make such database for spin off? Obviously, I mean from technical side. I would volunteer to collect results and update it. Just would need instructions and access how to do it. This has been my wish (idea) for long time already...ideal moment (with plenty of time) will never arrive for me it seems so maybe if possible, I just could start work on it when can.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Is there any chance we get instruction how we can edit (update) it?

At the moment the original database is inaccessible to us to edit. If you were referring to the excel file, you just have to download it and add the latest edition at the bottom. I'll see if we can create some sort of wiki site where we could add them all.

As well, would it be possible to make such database for spin off?

Well I did start a kind of database in excel and asked hosts to post their entries in that thread after the edition was over, but it did not last long :/ You could start a new excel file from where we left off

Hele.

At the moment the original database is inaccessible to us to edit. If you were referring to the excel file, you just have to download it and add the latest edition at the bottom. I'll see if we can create some sort of wiki site where we could add them all.

Yeah...I thought about original database...well, I hope we will be given access soon because it would be real shame to be left without it :(

Well I did start a kind of database in excel and asked hosts to post their entries in that thread after the edition was over, but it did not last long :/ You could start a new excel file from where we left off

I think it is good advice for start...to have it in one place in excel and then hopefully we will get chance to get a database that is like this original :)

Top Bottom