Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

Jim

Anna & her sister Lia, they are so young in this video... I think that this video is from 40-45 years before?

CC92

I would not mind if it stayed as it is as long we do not have 80+ participants in total, tbh. xshrug The waiting list thing seems unfriendly.

CC92

However, at this point I do not see need for action yet. Everybody should be able to listen to ~30 songs in a semi-final.

LakZaNokte

However, at this point I do not see need for action yet. Everybody should be able to listen to ~30 songs in a semi-final.
i agree.
when/if the number of participants significly increases, we can evaluate all options xbow

LakZaNokte

I agree, and if it will be 3 semi-finals, two of them can start the same day, so the length of the contest will not be affected... xshrug
in that case, i would cut down on days for nf's/entry submiting xshrug
i think a week is a bit too much anyway :?

Jim

I agree, and if it will be 3 semi-finals, two of them can start the same day, so the length of the contest will not be affected... xshrug

And why not all the 3 semi-finals to start in the same day? And we can wait for 1 or 2 days, because I know that is not so easy to do all that banners, the shows...

Top Bottom