Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

esc87fan

Check out the latest post in my green room thread, I'm interested in knowing which songs in my Swiss playlist are your favorites :)

esc87fan

Sorry for the double-post, but would you guys be interested in having a listening party of all my WV Swiss entries with me one of these days? Let me know a good date and time and I can open a room in Beatsense

EDC0708

Hi, going to put together a national final for the next edition, just wanted to check if songs that are not selected in one edition are still eligible to be sent in subsequent contests?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::dalm DALMATIA
::dalm :dalm:

::texs TEXAS
::texs :texs:

::tm TURKMENISTAN
::tm :tm:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::yohu YORKSHIRE & THE HUMBER
::yohu :yohu:

::iq IRAQ
::iq :iq:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Weird that :ir: always had a big flag but ::iq didn't...

Because Iran has been participating in WV, so we made it a larger flag. All the larger flags are handmade by us, in fact when the forum moved and was updated quite a while back I had to spend ages making each flag. Now Iraq has been taken in WV it has one also. However, if you size up the flag_iq version from the smiley board using the font size it will make it bigger see:

Normal: 🇮🇶
Sized up next to one we add: 🇮🇶 ::iq just our one is centred better with the text.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

come and join this little "spin off" xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The fandom wiki page for WorldVision 147 has been updated with all the recent data such as:
- semi results
- final results
- scoreboards
You can check it here: https://worldvision.fandom.com/wiki/WorldVision_147

This is a public wiki and everyone can edit it so if you have the patience, will and desire, please add anything you want: old editions, editions you hosted, anything really. Personal records in the same style we post in greenrooms on the forum are welcome as well!
I have kept up to date with editions since WV140 (also with the help of Steph who updated the previous edition and Mira who updated the list of participants, thanks!) and we are still missing all the editions from WV10 to WV139. It will take a long while :"D

Since the new fandom layout is not for everyone's taste, I'm also working on copying all the data on miraheze, the wiki host where NSC moved all their data recently. You can check that here: https://escunitedwv.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::ista ISTANBUL
::ista :ista:

::nwit NORTH WEST ITALY
::nwit :nwit:

::weca WESTERN CANADA
::weca :weca:

nekoisneko

Dear all,

Thank you for you to who has supported me during participating in WV for the past year.

I am sorry that I did not able to vote in the last edition that I participated and asked the mods for having a break. I had a very challenging situation in the last month and could not even open the forum. So I guess I got the withdrawal by default, which is fair.

Thank you to the mods and also fellows in here.

I will be back in the future.

Best,
Neko

Top Bottom