Contact us

WorldVision Chat Box

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Might as well post about this here too - tomorrow night I'm hosting a plug party to celebrate 30 editions with Sweden in WV xcheer Saturday night at 22:00 CET live in https://plug.dj/theconwels-lair/. Everyone's welcome!! We'll be reliving all of my Swedish entries, from WV99 to now, with a few super special guest performances from my WV history. :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::cata CATALONIA
::cata :cata:

::hess HESSE
::hess :hess:

BernadetteCydonia

oh Ashley could you please kindly make one for Sydney eventhough it's not participating? Just to have a pretty flag to update the Sydney thread in the Greenroom archive with ♥♥

theditz83

Veteran
oh Ashley could you please kindly make one for Sydney eventhough it's not participating? Just to have a pretty flag to update the Sydney thread in the Greenroom archive with ♥♥

I don't think they ever have historical flag codes live if the region or country isn't featured anymore. It does annoy me that when I post my qualification percentage Andalusia is the only one that doesn't have a valid flag code :(

BernadetteCydonia

I don't think they ever have historical flag codes live if the region or country isn't featured anymore. It does annoy me that when I post my qualification percentage Andalusia is the only one that doesn't have a valid flag code :(
rippppp well in any case I'm downloading mine once I'm bored of Hesse xD

Fierro

If you want to check person's IQ, tell them to submit the application and participate in WV.
if they do not succeed with that, the first stage is failed.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::mosc MOSCOW
::mosc :mosc:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
What is the Christmas special like? This is going to be my first one and I'd like to be prepared xheat

It's basically like a spin off, but with christmas songs. We've had one each year so it's probably going to be significantly harder to find songs this year than the first, but it's usually a very popular spin off.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
FLAG UPDATE

::chug CHUGOKU
::chug :chug:

Central Russia was also updated

Last edited:
Top Bottom