Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

MyHeartIsYours

I am very glad Spain won. They played much better and also played honorably as well, unlike Netherlands. We have a very deserved winner! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Alexu

I wanted Spain to win and it won! :D Paul was right once again, damn it, we should use it for predicting ESC 2011 winner too :lol:

Spain the champion of Europe, and now of the World! Well done Spain, this is your moment, u deserve it! Congrads! :D

AlekS

Veteran
[center:5j4rbjmm]
fs_2010-07-11T212014Z_01_WCA202_RTRIDSP_2_SOCCER-WORLD.jpg

spain-champion-2.jpg

spain-champion-1.jpg

xcheer xcheer xcheer -es -es -es :mrgreen: xjump :mrgreen: -es -es -es xcheer xcheer xcheer[/center:5j4rbjmm]

MyHeartIsYours

I loved this match too coz it was the perfect excuse to watch hot guys running around in shorts for 2 hours. :oops: :oops: :oops:

AlekS

Veteran
^ not only that :lol: though I'm not gonna say that I'm not fascinated by Villa :oops: :lol:

I disliked boring 1st half, overtime was da best =)
Imho, Spain played a lil' bit better but they wasted a lot of gr8 moments, as always.

pras

Congratulations New Zealand!! The only unbeaten team of this world cup!!! :mrgreen:

ParadiseES

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Spain world cup winner???? hello???? is this real?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've just come from celebrations. This is just amazing. Can't find words to describe how is the whole country feeling this. It was so deserved. Spain played so well today and we could finally win despite the horrible referee who damaged us after Dutch team was only playing to break our legs... :evil:

Anyway I iz happy. I'll probably never believe this anymore so, let's enjoy this moment :D :D :D

Sim

Alexu said:
I wanted Spain to win and it won! :D Paul was right once again, damn it, we should use it for predicting ESC 2011 winner too :lol:

Spain the champion of Europe, and now of the World! Well done Spain, this is your moment, u deserve it! Congrads! :D

I've read somewhere that Paul predicted Bulgaria to win esc 2011

Kristi

How appropriate that the worst World Cup ever,organized in the worst way ever,would finish with the most boring match ever,won by the most boring team ever... :(

MyHeartIsYours

Hey come on now. I know you are disappointed about being defeated by the Spanish the other day but they played brilliantly and honorably and are very deserved winners!!

Milos-BC

Congratulations Spain :D A very deserved victory. The team which really plays the best football on the planet, and only ONE received goal managed to win. Well done yet again, it was deserved.

It was a great final, very exciting. Both teams had some great chances, but the pressure of the final made them miss. Holland played very agressive, even a bit too much if you ask me :? I thought we were going to watch the penalty shooting, but Iniesta took care of that :D Btw, Forlan is announced as "the best player of the world cup". I think Villa deserved it more, but Miller, but Forlan was very very good.

But "don't forget the Swiss" :lol: I wonder how they are feeling now :p

Oh, and since the world basketball championship will start soon, I think you will celebrate after that as well :lol:

Hopefully it will be a rematch of the european cup: Serbia - Spain :p

LadyKiller

Banned
Before the match I was rooting for Holland, just because I didn't want Spain to win :twisted:
But, BUT, I didn't like the way the Dutch were playing. They were too aggressive, karate aggressive in some cases, so I just couldn't cheer for them anymore. I cannot say it was one of the best finals I have seen, but Spain is a deserved winner (there, I said it :mrgreen: )

Did anyone of you see Jimmy Jump?

[youtube:eek:wou5foq]OcNzphFJ8wU[/youtube:eek:wou5foq]

Milos-BC

Yeah, I heard about about that this morning, but I didn't saw him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That due is f*cking awesome :lol: From Oslo to South Africa.

LadyKiller

Banned
Milos-BC said:
That due is f*cking awesome :lol: From Oslo to South Africa.

That dude is f*cking rich! :evil:

Hey, it just hit me! He'd make a great boyfriend! We'd travel around the world all the time! :mrgreen:

Interrail

-es -es -es CONGRATS SPAIN! -es -es -es Enjoy your trophy, u deserve it :cool:

Anjeza

LadyKiller said:
Hey, it just hit me! He'd make a great boyfriend! We'd travel around the world all the time! :mrgreen:

Yeah, can't wait to see you jump on ESC stage or somehting like that Lady :lol:

Anyway, Congrats Spain! At least we Germans can say that we lost against the world champion :lol:. The match was really thrilling although the Dutch players sometimes behaved like they were at a wrestling contest, not in a world cup final.

Top Bottom