Contact us

WLSC Statistics

randajad

Veteran
Inspired by Effiland, I did the same, for the 195-204 era. The complete list is in the spoiler. xheat

Last edited:

iowacorn

Öösingimäed's Top Nations Given Points To
1. Låpøtré - 159
2. Rehi Kaita - 99
3. New Bander State - 96
4. Tamausia & Deltannor - 91
4. Emsfrynt - 91
6. Effiland - 90
7. Pyreica - 89
8. Griffin Empire - 86
9. Utopolis - 85
10. Bigicia - 81
10. Tuzi - 81

Öösingimäed's Top Nations Received Points From
1. Rehi Kaita - 168
2. Utopolis - 137
3. Låpøtré - 131
4. Pyreica - 111
5. Svobodnia - 89
6. Emsfrynt - 85
7. Effiland - 81
8. New Bander State - 68
9. Moisantia - 61
10. Tuzi - 60

xheart xheart xheart

Running order averages

Uto

Veteran
Uh...
Running order averages
Yes I get that part as that was in text, the rest is just numbers though apart from the not very illuminating term 'PSR'.

Trying to trace what you did in away that makes sense to me kind of fails at the part where 20 yields as Oussou was 20th last time and had a place in the running order somewhere shortly after the first batch of songs I think. I know SHB opened at least, so even when reverting to computing standards and assigning 0 to SHB Oussou would at least have had a non-zero positive integer leading to 20 yielding a non-zero result.

But given the red ink numbers you seem to feel as though a lower average is actually better? So perhaps the graph is the other way around and you take the place in the running order and then take the average place in the final ranking of a song, but this can not have such a bit effect in these online contests as we don't doctor the results. I mean we very often find that the winning song is at the beginning of a contest, like last time where SHB won while opening. So perhaps this refers to Eurovision instead? Also, why are there two averages?

Long story short: we don't know. So yeah explain please.

Yes I get that part as that was in text, the rest is just numbers though apart from the not very illuminating term 'PSR'.

Trying to trace what you did in away that makes sense to me kind of fails at the part where 20 yields as Oussou was 20th last time and had a place in the running order somewhere shortly after the first batch of songs I think. I know SHB opened at least, so even when reverting to computing standards and assigning 0 to SHB Oussou would at least have had a non-zero positive integer leading to 20 yielding a non-zero result.

But given the red ink numbers you seem to feel as though a lower average is actually better? So perhaps the graph is the other way around and you take the place in the running order and then take the average place in the final ranking of a song, but this can not have such a bit effect in these online contests as we don't doctor the results. I mean we very often find that the winning song is at the beginning of a contest, like last time where SHB won while opening. So perhaps this refers to Eurovision instead? Also, why are there two averages?

Long story short: we don't know. So yeah explain please.
The 3rd paragraph was what I meant
The 3 sets of averages was for
1 Contests before 200
2 Contests after 200
3 mean of 1 and 2

Top Bottom