Contact us

WLSC Statistics

theditz83

Veteran
Hey guys - been thinking for a little while that we should have a stats thread for WLSC for any data that you guys feel like sharing with the community.

To start us off, I've borrowed the same process that the NSC and WV teams use to calculate voting similarities by edition and figured I'd share them here so that you can easily see who your closest matches are. I'll be producing this after every edition going forward and will post in this thread so that you can get a better idea of your allies :)

Here are the voting similarities from the past 3 editions - if anyone is keen for me to go any further back, just let me know and I can upload some more ;)

WLSC 195
WLSC 196
WLSC 197

Borderline

Hey guys - been thinking for a little while that we should have a stats thread for WLSC for any data that you guys feel like sharing with the community.

To start us off, I've borrowed the same process that the NSC and WV teams use to calculate voting similarities by edition and figured I'd share them here so that you can easily see who your closest matches are. I'll be producing this after every edition going forward and will post in this thread so that you can get a better idea of your allies :)

Here are the voting similarities from the past 3 editions - if anyone is keen for me to go any further back, just let me know and I can upload some more ;)

That's great, if someone could explain the system to me I'd be very grateful. I have no idea how I should read it. :p

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
That's great, if someone could explain the system to me I'd be very grateful. I have no idea how I should read it. :p
Basically everyones votes are calculated against each other and turned into a percentage, I forgot the method they use to calculate exactly. The higher the number though, the more similar your votes are to the other player. So in 197 your votes were most similar to Arkodre at 57% and least similar to Oussou Empire at 4%.

Borderline

Basically everyones votes are calculated against each other and turned into a percentage, I forgot the method they use to calculate exactly. The higher the number though, the more similar your votes are to the other player. So in 197 your votes were most similar to Arkodre at 57% and least similar to Oussou Empire at 4%.

Thanks, sweet! x

theditz83

Veteran
Yeah, Ashley pretty much nailed it. Basically the more you share in common with another voter in terms of your votes for an edition, the higher your similarity % will be. It's good to see trends emerge over a number of editions as you can quickly tell which nations have a similar taste to you and similarly who might be poles apart in terms of personal taste and votes ;)

theditz83

Veteran
My hottest matches xheat
Does seem like I'm trying to be friends with everyone - the Switzerland of WLSC xrunhug

That 81% in 195 though tuorem xlove

81% Tybalteva
77% Nurdia
65% Solentoya
61% Pyreica
60% Roseland

61% Il-Bidu
60% Arkodrë
59% Tamausia & Deltannor
54% Griffin Empire

51% Tybalteva
50% Tanoiro
48% Bigicia
47% Arkodrë

Diplomatic relations strained - envoys being sent immediately! xthink
Solentoya riding high in 195 and bottom in 197 - very bizarre, we're concerned xhelp

19% New Bander State
26% Svobodnia
28% Neajlovia
29% Utopolis

5% ÜÜCS
14% Szimbaya Kingdom
16% Bigicia
20% Baia Papaya

15% Solentoya
19% Tamausia & Deltannor
23% New Bander State
24% Oussou Empire