Contact us

WLSC 270 in NBS { The Comics Edition } Results today, @16.00 CET!

Grinch

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well, according to the ESC tiebreaker rule, you are in second place because you received 12 points from Waiting Iist and Destroyer didn't receive 12 points from anybody. That is what soundofsilence was trying to tell us.

I'm fairly sure the rules go by the number of voters, and then by the 12s, 10s, 8s etc. In which case, the current standings are correct.

-----

Congrats oleg on your victory! I've liked the fun little comic things you've done for this edition. :mrgreen: Also thank you for 4th place xheat

Destroyer

Second or Third we are happy to have started our participation in the WLSC with such a good result.

Who is going to organize WLSC 271?

ferret

Second or Third we are happy to have started our participation in the WLSC with such a good result.

Who is going to organize WLSC 271?
Would your Kingdom like to try hosting?
Otherwise, the Comics will be continued for a second season.

Destroyer

I could try but I am not sure at how things work around here. What are the rules set in place? If I would organize I would do it the way I know how but I am not sure if it's according to the rules set in place here on this forum ^^.

I could try but I am not sure at how things work around here. What are the rules set in place? If I would organize I would do it the way I know how but I am not sure if it's according to the rules set in place here on this forum ^^.
The rules

ferret

@Destroyer, you can study 2-3 previous editions and do as you please. Creativity has always been welcomed here. If we like your option, we will open a discussion and change the rules, it’s simple.:p

Destroyer

Thank you @soundofsilence and @ferret. Can I think about it and see if I will have time to organize ? I don't want to accept and then make a mess out of it because of the lack of time on my side :D

Thank you @soundofsilence and @ferret. Can I think about it and see if I will have time to organize ? I don't want to accept and then make a mess out of it because of the lack of time on my side :D
Think if Junior Eurovision

Its fine if you don't have time
There are protocols for that

Destroyer

I have decided to try and organize 271 WLSC. Please forgive me in advance if I make any mistakes!

Come and join us in the United Kingdom of Destrion. It's going to be fun!

ferret

4uGpBaR.png

Top Bottom